Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265.5/258/160

Height: 5'9"

Default New to Fat Chicks!

Hi All!

I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Holly and I just stumbled across this website last night. I am glad that I did! I can tell that this is a fun supportive community to be a part of!

I hail from the good ole northern state of Minnesota, and on January 1st began fresh with my goal to lose weight. It wasn't a New Year's Resolution, that was just the way things timed out. I have about 105 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. My husband has about the same amount to lose to get to his. We are doing this journey together, which is GREAT. We are doing South Beach pretty strictly - but using that as a means to develop a whole new lifestyle when it comes to food!

So far I've dropped 7 pounds, which means that now I officially have less than 100 pounds to lose...it's nice to be past that three digit number!

I lost about 35 pounds a couple years ago and part of what helped me was being a part of an online community, so I am excited to be active here and getting to know you all!

Check out my blog too if you want to learn a little more about me! www.dropdown80.blogspot.com

Holly

Last edited by disappearingchick; 01-09-2007 at 12:42 PM. Reason: left out blog website
disappearingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey Holly, I enjoyed reading your blog and I would love to be buddies! I am going to start South Beach again tomorrow. I really think that is the best way to go for me as I am a carb addict and if I have a little then I just CAN'T STOP!!!! So, I just am not going to have anymore white crap! Anyways, keep in touch and I will talk to you soon.
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265.5/258/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Buddies

Hey RCsMommy,

I'd love to be buddies too! I will PM you with my e-mail address!

Thanks,

Holly
disappearingchick is offline   Reply With Quote