Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-28-2006, 03:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/215/150

Height: 5'4"

Default New and want a couple of buddies!!! PLEASE

Hello out there! I am very new to this site and looking for a few buds to shed the pounds with. I am a 28 SAHM with 2 little girls. I am around 216lbs and hope to get down to 150 possible even 140 . It has been so long since I felt good or looked good. I HATE what I see I the mirror and I really want energy again.
If you would like to buddy up PLEASE contact me and I would LOVE to chat. But I really need someone who is going to hold me to this weight loss thing! I need real support, Lots of emails, and encouragement . And i'll dish it right back to you! So Please let me know if you want to be my bud!
Co
love2bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

Well You have come to the right place.....
Everyone is really great here with lots of tips,encouragement and support.
Good luck to you and keep going never give up. YOU CAN DO THIS
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 227

Height: 5'10"

I would love to join you.I am really slacking this year. 227 now argh I was 205 on Jan1st last year.,Of course I injured my back really badly so I was unable to workout.BUt with support from my mom and sister(skinny minny sister) we are all going to work out and get better physically.My mom has sever asthma. so we will take it slow we both have 50+ lbs to lose. So Jan 1 2007 is start day. If you ever wanna chat please feel free to post to me.

Michelle

shellcanada71 is offline   Reply With Quote