Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-25-2006, 10:26 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default Lifestyle Change needs a new menu

Hi all.
Hope you had a great Xmas. I am new to the site and was hoping to find some tasty/healthy recipes. I know all the right ways to lose weight and that is how I plan to do it. Get moving, no fast food, lots of water,etc. (I've read a few books.) But I do need a new menu to jump start my new lifestyle. Since it is just my husband and I, I would like something that he can eat w/out really feeling restricted. I will ofcourse watch my portions closely since that is what got me in this mess in the first place(among other things). I plan to make a menu for the week. I think organization will help w/ the discipline. I can't wait to get started. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.
shey237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:43 AM   #2  

Hi Shey, good to have you here. Have you ever heard of intuitive eating? It is all about listening to your own body and what it needs.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Shey -- You've come to a great place! There ARE lots of recipes here. Which ones you want might depend on what kind of program you're doing (e.g., weight watchers, south beach, etc).

There's also a great forum on food and nutrition you might want to look at!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote