Old 06-07-2019, 11:02 AM   #1  
IP: 2/28/12-9/1/12

S/C/G: W200/175/145

Height: 5'5"/44yo

Default Ideal Protein Chat - Summer 2019

Just a new thread to continue our IP journey together!

Here's last month's thread!
https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ide...ay-2019-a.html
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #2  

I lost 2lb at my WI#7 on Tuesday - down almost 22lb since my official start. I need to stop comparing myself to LizRR from 7 years ago. I know that I have been cheating this second round (wine and "low carb" snacks = hi fat/hi cal) - my first IP round I had lost 32lb by my WI#7, so I've essentially cheated myself out of 10lb to date. My blood pressure is still on the high side too. I'm going to start adding in weekend walk & weight workouts to my mix. I typically try to workout 2x/weekday at lunch, but that doesn't always happen like it should and I'm a lazy bones on the weekend, even though I DO have the time (much better option than day drinking with my neighbors!) - I have better luck doing EARLY morning workouts before the day gets started.

Here's my progress to date - official IP loss is 21.8lb, 2% body fat. I know I do have consistent losses - but I KNOW they could be better because I KNOW that I have been cheating every week (a few cheats a few times a week, every week - especially on the weekends). I may have to become a social hermit for a few months. I still have over 33lb to go until goal - help me keep my eye on the prize!!!
WI#1: 8.2lb, 0.3%
WI#2: 1.9lb, 0.5%
WI#3: 4.2lb, --
WI#5*: 3.8lb, 0.6%
WI#6: 1.5lb, 0.2%
WI#7: 2.2lb, 0.4%

Last edited by LizRR; 06-07-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #3  

I lost another 2lb yesterday at WI#9! Down a little over 25lb - almost half-way there! Unfortunately my BP is still on the higher side, but I was 10lb down from my last checkup with the doctor, we are waiting until October to do one last BP checkup before considering medication. I should reach goal by then, or be pretty dang close. I'm actually finding this IP routine is really speeding up my weekday mornings - as I get all my meal prep done and have my food ready to go out the door to work.
My friend who originally got me back on the IP wagon officially quit last week, she was my IRL support - I got a bunch of packets though!
I tried the Mushroom & Parmesan Cous Cous last night with riced cauliflower and it wasn't bad taste wise, but the smell didn't hit me right.