Old 12-12-2018, 11:38 AM   #1  

Default Big Oops, and how to recover

Today was my first day on phase 3, and I got kinda brain twisted on my first breakfast and really blew it. I changed the word "Or" in "Or Ideal Complete" to AND!!!! So I had a LOT of carbs this morning to pull me off of ketosis.

What is the best way for me to compensate for this today, and what should I expect to be the result of it?
eddielovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #2  

that happens when you haven't ate carbs in a while. Try having some carbs in your system though. Keto diets aren't meant to be a long running diet. Its really not good for your kidneys.
HelloCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Compensate by just getting back to your normal P3 schedule....one bump in the road won't make any difference. Technically you do not need to be in ketosis to lose weight, so no freaking allowed Just practice figuring out what to eat for breakfast. Phase 3 is pretty short anyhow. Take a look thru the 'Maintainers P4 what are you eating?' thread to get prepared for the next phase (the hardest) as it needs to retrain you for the rest of your life.
You'll be fine, and congrats.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote