Old 12-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 95.6/75.6/65.6

Height: 165

Default IP in Australia

Hi, I have joined IP in Australia which is online/phone contact where I live and am anxiously waiting for my first order to arrive so I can start the program I have noticed from reading here other countries have far more food 'packets' available than what we do. Our range is really limited and I was wondering if anyone knew a) why and b) how I can assess the full range of products? Thanks
fitnhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 05:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Wow, not sure about that one, fitnhappy.... Perhaps you could ask your coach to send some of the requested items. It could just be because it is easier for their inventory costs to keep limited items. An option might be to connect with someone in another country who is doing IP and pay them to send you the requested items? Might cost a lot though in shipping/postage. Just saw a new product online today in Canada... Sweet Chili Dorados (like Doritos). Don't know what they are like though, since I will have been in maintenance for 3 yrs at the end of Feb 2017 and I'm not using product anymore. I think I still have a couple of packets of pureed potato left in my cupboard, I should take a closer look.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:36 PM   #3  

Thanks for the reply! I saw the dorados on the IP facebook page today as well and checked my link to order and they were not on it, very disappointing. I will email my consultant and see what she says
Old 01-08-2017, 03:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

What'd ya hear from coach, fitnhappy?? Maybe for your sake she will share a list of possible things she could order with her client list and see if a few clients choose the same thing, perhaps she could bring in that for a change.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

It's been a long time since I did IP with their packets, so I am not even sure what is available here in the US. However, I know a lot of people use alternatives and not sure if there is any available to you.

I am not advocating that you don't stick with IP and coach, etc... but you mentioned in another post that you didn't like the dill chips (which I can't blame you, they just SOUND awful). I am suggesting that you may be able to find and alternative to just that one snack? I am rebooting right now trying to lose a few pounds that crept on over the holidays and I use Quest protein chips. Do you have access to Quest products? They are unrestricted (4 carb, 2 fiber) and they really fill the "salty, crunchy" hole.

If the Dill chips are really the only snack choice, I would do some research and see if you can find an alternative to just that. You can always come here and ask for advice on what you find before you purchase. You may also talk to your coach about it and simply tell him/her that you cannot do the dill chips and you are going to look for something else. Chances are, you are probably not the only one who feels that way and they may even have a recommendation for you. When I used a coach, she was awesome. She was always giving me tips, recipes, etc... And she would have definitely supported me if I was in your situation.

Something to think about...
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #6  

Funny you should mention that Jennydoodle as I have a tab open for quest products from iherb to fill that 'snack' gap!

Our list is really ridiculous, non restricted items are banana, dark cocoa &a butterscotch pudding, orange juice, mango & peach drink, chicken pottage pie, chicken soup, leek soup and cappuccino mix.

Restricted we have apple cinnamon puffs, caramel crunch bar, cocoa raspberry bar, cocoa soy puffs, cookies & cream bar, dill pickle zippers, lemon poppy seed bar and maple oatmeal.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Ugh. So sorry you have so few selections! I would get some of the quest chips for that crunchy, salty snack. Maybe my tastebuds have changed over time, but I love them. I eat a bag every day, even when I am not on P1!

I used to get the cappuccino drink and I would make it hot and also mix it with 1/2-1 cup of regular coffee. It was like having an expensive latte / cappuccino. I thought that was pretty good.

I also really liked the butterscotch pudding. I used to make it into little cakes that I would bake. Add roughly 2 oz. of water and 1/2 t. of baking powder, until the consistency is that of a cake. Then I would split it into 2 ramekins and bake at 325 for 8-10 minutes. They were yummy. I hate the consistency of pudding but I loved making those little cakes.

Have you tried making the chocolate pudding into a shake? I believe if you add more water and blend it, it would be like a chocolate shake. You could also try adding a few drops of peppermint extract if chocolate & mint are "your thing".

As for the bars, I loved the lemon poppy and the caramel crunch. I am very consistent with food and I never really changed things up. Once I found the few things that I liked, I just stuck with them over and over. I didn't really mind.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote