S/C/G: 0/37/35-50 lbs lost

Height: 5'5"

Grey job HIS!
deelee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #17  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

I lost 80 lbs on IP from July 2014 thru April 2015, wanted to lose 10 more but kind of stalled out from April through July. Then my husband fell and was hospitalized and in a back brace for 15 weeks -- and as the months went by thru the rest of the year his health continued to decline and my ability to manage the emotional stress melted away. I regained 20 lbs by the end of the holidays.

I did a restart in January and lost 16 of the regained pounds and then my husband's health declined further, and I went into uber emotional eating - Feb and March, and when my husband passed away on April 1 had managed to regain those 16 plus another 30 lbs -- so here I am back over 200lbs and showing signs of high BP.

I began P1 again yesterday - my home scale shows a drop of a pound and a half - this is good - just have to get over the hump of restart and find the rhythm again. I felt so good without the extra weight, and I need to be able to feel good right now.

The 2016 rebooters thread is a good one - glad to see some action on these boards. A lot of folks seem to have drifted to the iP groups on FB... to be honest, although it's an old graphic interface, I like the flow and organization of info better here on 3FC.

We rebooters can support one another through this - we know it works if you work it!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote