3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Summer 2015 Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/304696-ip-summer-2015-weight-loss-challenge.html)

GiggirlNY 08-13-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hysteria_625 (Post 5192655)
:lol: I love the glow comment too...more compliments :D

Gigg - You are doing amazing! Congrats on the -1! You are what? About 10 weeks in and still regularly registering 2 - 3 #'s a week? That really is good - most people see the week 3/4 slump and for many ladies, TOM throws us curve balls every couple weeks ;)

Thanks so much hysteria! I guess it has been a long 10 weeks and I was getting a bit grouchy.! :tantrum:

I have been a little off on compliance. I just felt so hungry one day I had 2 packs of restricted food. But that made me even more hungry so today I'm back to complete compliance.
:crossed:
23 lbs. to goal weight!

hysteria_625 08-18-2015 10:54 AM

Down -3.2 to 163.0 this past week (WI was Sunday).

nimmer1991 08-18-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiggirlNY (Post 5192649)
Today's weighin was a tad disappointing. I lost 1 lb. which is not reaching my goal of 2-3 lbs a week. Sigh. I know. I know, ...I should be grateful for the one pound but the road seems so long and tiring at times. I'm bummed out missing summer fruits. I mean, it was easy demonizing cookies, cake, candy, etc. but fruit has always been promoted as extremely healthy. I understand the sugar issue but I guess I'm so dang bored! Anyway, I'm struggling with weird issues right now. I've lost 27 pounds but I don't really believe it in my head for some reason. When I get on the scale and it marks a loss...I just don't believe it for some reason, like it's happening to someone else. Maybe when I reach a 30 lb. loss I'll feel it more but right now it feels like limbo.
:rollpin:
W http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...3/145/166/.png

I understand. Ive had two weeks of smaller losses and it's a bummer, but I'm forcing myself to push through. I find this challenge helpful because it helps enunciate everyone is going through the same ups and downs. It's a comfort and encouraging

hysteria_625 09-01-2015 11:10 PM

Hope everyone is doing well! Thread has been quiet but folks are still keeping up with the spreadsheet :)

Didn't officially weigh while on vacation, but as of yesterday, 8/31 was -4 for the 2 weeks (159)

I probably won't hit -25 for the challenge, but will take whatever my total is...the finish line is in sight! 14 pounds to GOAL!

Destony 09-05-2015 11:42 AM

W/I this morning-down another 3.8 lbs and another 1.25" off my chest and hips! Holy smokes!!! I decided that I'm bumping my goal to 130 from 140. I just don't like what I see when I'm in my skivvies. With wrapping paper, it's pretty good- but when it's all exposed...not.so.much. I also figure, as I have read, your weight loss slows WAY down when you near your goal-so based on that theory-when my body is ready to be at it's goal, it's likely going to tell me. Thoughts?

acidlollipop 09-05-2015 04:46 PM

Posting my last WI for the challenge a couple days early since I wont be around for my usual WI this week. As of this morning i am down 1.4 which is awesome, but so close to the 200 its like a giant tease. On the plus side it definitely will motivate me to not go crazy this week in Vegas, because i want to be in onederland so bad right now!!!!

Destony 09-06-2015 07:15 AM

OK my friends, I need advice. As i realize now that I really need to get my schizzle together and prepare for the inevitable within probably the next 2 months..(leaving phase 1). Obviously I nned to educate myself on the next steps so that I really know what I can and cannot do food wise, what exercise I should do, (not just my half baked squats and lunges and plank challenges in the morning) my question for you all is what kind of scale do you own I have a good old fashioned one, but it's not accurate, even when I adjust it and honestly, I would like a good scale that will keep me on track. So...that, today is my question for you all. Thanks ladies and keep up the excellent work!! We are all doing amazing things here!!!

frawniemae 09-06-2015 10:00 AM

Destony this is what I use. I love it!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o05_s00

hysteria_625 09-07-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destony (Post 5199392)
W/I this morning-down another 3.8 lbs and another 1.25" off my chest and hips! Holy smokes!!! I decided that I'm bumping my goal to 130 from 140. I just don't like what I see when I'm in my skivvies. With wrapping paper, it's pretty good- but when it's all exposed...not.so.much. I also figure, as I have read, your weight loss slows WAY down when you near your goal-so based on that theory-when my body is ready to be at it's goal, it's likely going to tell me. Thoughts?

Destony!!!! Yay - 7 's to goal and it's still falling off :D Congrats!

Last weigh in for this challenge and down 1.6 total. Didn't make -25, but still over -20, I am happy.

Lisa - will a Thanksgiving challenge be going out soon? I was already part of this challenge, so skipped the Halloween one...and based on my current average, looks like to meet (new) goal will be going through mid-November

Destony 09-07-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hysteria_625 (Post 5199991)
Destony!!!! Yay - 7 's to goal and it's still falling off :D Congrats!

Last weigh in for this challenge and down 1.6 total. Didn't make -25, but still over -20, I am happy.

Lisa - will a Thanksgiving challenge be going out soon? I was already part of this challenge, so skipped the Halloween one...and based on my current average, looks like to meet (new) goal will be going through mid-November

Thanks Beth- I am actually changing to 130- I know my body will be done when it slows down. If it does before the 130, well, then I'll know. Lisa, I'd also love to take part in a Thanksgiving challenge. I think that if I have met my goal, it will keep me on track to maintain:D

blueskiesahead 09-08-2015 08:04 AM

I had hoped to reach 25 as well, but only managed 19.2 as of last WI.
I liked the challenge though, every motivator is good.

Lisa, haven't heard much from you lately, hope all is well... but if you're around, I'd join in a Thanksgiving challenge as well.

frawniemae 09-08-2015 10:40 AM

Another successful challenge! 31.2 pounds gone! And I am firmly rooted in Onderland! Woohoo! I'm doing the Halloween challenge now but will join in one for Thanksgiving, too, if it becomes available.
Congrats to everyone of you that stayed with it! It doesn't matter how many pounds you lost, what matters is that you did stick with it! Every loss is a win!
Stay strong and IP on!

Destony 09-08-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frawniemae (Post 5200197)
Another successful challenge! 31.2 pounds gone! And I am firmly rooted in Onderland! Woohoo! I'm doing the Halloween challenge now but will join in one for Thanksgiving, too, if it becomes available.
Congrats to everyone of you that stayed with it! It doesn't matter how many pounds you lost, what matters is that you did stick with it! Every loss is a win!
Stay strong and IP on!

Look at you go girl!!! You are a rockstar!!!!