3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   2015 IP Rebooters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/302500-2015-ip-rebooters.html)

pishposhappelsauce 02-23-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peppertree (Post 5135330)
1) diet fatigue 2) I feel entitled to enjoy myself because I'm thin now, right? and 3) there's not the sense of panic that I felt 100+ pounds ago.

All of this. Especially #3. I don't have the fire under my butt like I did when I was having serious health issues and barely fitting into my size 16s. Right now I'm trying to focus on just sticking to good eating habits (namely, stopping the sugar!!) rather than being totally restricted as in P1. So far it's ok, but I seem to slip at least once a day and knowingly too. But, a 98% good eating day is better than something lower. Working on it.

AlaskanRN 02-24-2015 06:49 AM

I definitely fall in the rebooter category. I've gone on and off IP a million times before Ive finally realized a healthy weight and lifestyle is what I truly want. I had a really half%^$ attitude and it just didn't work, I was miserable and gained a ton of weight. I currently weigh more than I ever have in my life, it sucks, I actually gave myself stretch marks which I'm horrified about, I don't have kids yet so I had never had stretch marks until now :(. I've put on 65lbs and I'm terrified I'm going to end up with loose skin when I get to my goal. Any thoughts on this?? Anyone who has gained around the amount I have, have trouble with loose skin??? Thanks!

lisa32989 02-24-2015 07:09 AM

AlaskanRN:
Time for a reality check.
Obesity vs loose skin.
Which carries severe threats to health and wellbeing vs which is cosmetic?
Our health is more important. Without it,who gives a crap about vanity? For if we are not healthy we don't thrive!
I'd hate for vanity to derail getting healthy and losing excess fat (which BTW, can also be pretty unsightly, along with the cellulite).

momat40 02-24-2015 07:23 AM

I'm a rebooter as well. I reached goal in 2012 and maintained for a about a year. Then started the rebooting process yo-yo. I do have to say that for the most part, IP tought me to be more selective with what I was allowing. This time around i'm still using EAS drinks, but using Quest bars as my 3rd packet. I've been playing with when I eat it. At first, it was the snack at 3, then it went to 2 and now I eat it for lunch and then drink my shake with spinach at 2. It's working and I feel great. I want to remember this feeling going into maintenance and not do days of Phase 1 because of my eating but stick to good food all week and have just that one fun day.

YankeeFan14040 02-24-2015 07:37 AM

I am very happy to have found this thread. I'm on week 2 of my reboot. This is just the extra incentive and motivation that I was looking for, especially seeing that I am not the only one that has had struggles and in need of a reboot. Sadly, I gained all of the 60lbs that I lost back. I went back to old eating habits and the grab and go lifestyle rather than plan, prepare, and cook lifestyle that is so much more healthy.

I am using alternatives as well, while trying to stay on plan 100%. I did have 1 issue already at a business meeting, but learning not to let a cheat day, or cheat meal rather, turn into a cheat week has helped this time around.

winewanderer 02-24-2015 09:44 AM

Joysh -- What a wonderful sister you are. I agree with the suggestion to go with some of the high calorie, healthier foods. Working in a few things like avocados (mmmm... guacamole) and good quality cheese will be delicious for your sister -- and if for some reason you feel your resolve waivering, they won't take you out of ketosis.

I just got back from an unexpected trip to the midwest to take care of my mother, who is in a nursing home for rehab and not doing well. One of the issues is nutrition. She isn't eating much and all she wants to eat is unhealthy -- pepsi and dessert. Trying to get her to eat was such a challenge! She was looking at me with my protein bars and complaining that I wasn't eating. I explained that they are healthy and that in the evenings I was having a big meal. I was disappointed that I hadn't brought some of the more palatable packets with me on the trip -- I would have shared them with her to make sure that she got some protein.

I guess the victory is that, in spite of the unexpected trip and stress, I stayed 90% OP. Just 90 percent because at the end of a particularly stressful day, I ran a bath and fixed a vodka club soda. But today is a new day, I'm home and looking forward to a 100 percent OP week.

Lori T 02-24-2015 10:25 AM

As I read through most of the threads the general theme seems to be that people are regaining because life got "stressful". I am a big time stress eater and every time I regain weight I go back to almost rewarding myself because I had been going through a lot of stress. The last time I was in to see my Dr she saw the weight gain and said "what happened, you looked and felt so good?" My first comment was that it had been a stressful year. She reminded me that life in general is stressful but we all need to learn appropriate ways to handle it and gaining weight and feeling unhealthy tends to make us feel more stressed.

That really resonated with me and is very true in my case. I need to work on changing the mind game I play with myself that causes the yoyo weight which the older I get the more unhealthy it is. One meal or one day not 100% OP doesn't need to lead us into multiple days/weeks off program. That is something I am reminding myself every day and feeling good about each day that I eat healthy and know that I am doing this for my health and so I can be the best me for my family.

joysh 02-24-2015 11:01 AM

Hi All!

Mars, Lisa, and Winewanderer, thanks so much for your support. And thanks to all of you for being here on this journey. Yes, I bought her an avocado, but haven't used it yet.

I don't have my home scale here, but I'm continuing to lose, slowly, here in Florida. I've got one more week here. I brought a bunch of IP packets and had a Nashua order shipped here before I came, so I've got lots of food choices, but I'm running out of my "favorite" IP soups and will need to eat the proti-thin ones in the coming days. I usually have a soup with sauteed veggies in it + a green salad for lunch.

I'm continuing to cook for my sis. It's mostly fine. I add mashed potatoes or some other carb and some fat for her dinners, but she eats the healthy meat (much smaller portion, of course) and veggies that I prepare for dinner. I've offered her tastes of my IP drinks and Quest bars, but she's not interested. That's fine.

Other than that, my other challenge is that I'm out of my work routine. There's a lot of sitting around, reading, watching tv, and not a lot of activity. I realize that activity is one of the best ways to combat food temptation! And that's my thought for the day!

Have a great day, everyone!

pishposhappelsauce 02-24-2015 11:50 AM

For those who are rebooting following something other than P1, my friend shared this guide to carb amounts with me today: http://s247.photobucket.com/user/MDA...color.jpg.html

MonicaKolesnik 02-24-2015 05:58 PM

I am back as well with you all for a reboot after gaining back about 40lbs over the past 2 years, then I wanted to start a reboot in January but major family drama got in my way. Now that I have dwelt with those issues and my stress I have started back to phase 1 about a week ago and have dropped 8.4 lbs. I am glad to be back with so many familiar faces as well a new ones.

Blondi13 02-24-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce (Post 5135641)
For those who are rebooting following something other than P1, my friend shared this guide to carb amounts with me today: http://s247.photobucket.com/user/MDA...color.jpg.html

I work so hard at keeping my carbs under 50 and usually always do but can never get the ketostrips to show anything. I know some people don't show it but i wish I did. Today my carbs are under 30 but still, a really slow move down the scale the second time around.

joysh 02-25-2015 12:45 PM

Hi Monica! Good to see you!

Just a brief hello today to all rebooters. Keep on keeping on. It's a slow go, but it will work if we stick to it.

Have a good day. Stay warm if you're in a cold climate. I've got a few more days here in warm Florida. :wave:

TessaLynn 02-25-2015 02:47 PM

Hello everyone! I am sort of a newbie but sort of not. My first go round with IP was last June. I lost 23lbs from the time between June and August. I followed the diet very strictly and never cheated! In August I moved and went through a life change and it completely destroyed my diet and I gained 11lbs back.
February 23, 2015 I started IP again (using alternative products). I am using a combination of the Pure Protein shakes and the Lindora foods/snacks. I haven't gotten my Lindora products in yet, so I'm improvising at the moment, but I really like the Pure Protein shakes. They are very comparable to IP in my opinion but much cheaper. I am anxious to see how the alternative products compare to the IP products during the course of my diet as far as weight loss goes. From the research I've gathered, it seems it should still work just fine.

Something that I learned about a good while into phase 1 the first time I did the IP diet, was Lavash bread. I found I was able to eat a half to a whole slice and still lose weight. My coach actually told me it was acceptable. Has anyone else used Lavash in the first phase of the IP diet? Going into my second time on the diet but using alternative products, I would love to know others experiences or knowledges with this bread. Lavash bread truly saved me when I was on IP and there are so many options with it. It can make you feel you are not on a diet!

I am very excited to be back on the diet and hoping to go the long haul and finally reach my goal weight! Thanks for any input!!

And might I add, even though I know its a no-no, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3lbs already since Monday! EXCITING and it is definitely motivation to keep going!

MonicaKolesnik 02-25-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joysh (Post 5136114)
Hi Monica! Good to see you!

Just a brief hello today to all rebooters. Keep on keeping on. It's a slow go, but it will work if we stick to it.

Have a good day. Stay warm if you're in a cold climate. I've got a few more days here in warm Florida. :wave:

Hello Back :wave: Enjoy your time in Florida and with your sister.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessaLynn (Post 5136169)
Hello everyone!

Cant help you with the bread as I can't have gluten. But I say weigh yourself when ever you want if it helps keep you motivated. I weighed daily the first time around and am doing do again. I helps some of us seeing that weight come off each morning, no matter how small. Just don't get discouraged if and when the losses slow as they always do.

Blondi13 02-25-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessaLynn (Post 5136169)
Hello everyone! I am sort of a newbie but sort of not. My first go round with IP was last June. I lost 23lbs from the time between June and August. I followed the diet very strictly and never cheated! In August I moved and went through a life change and it completely destroyed my diet and I gained 11lbs back.
February 23, 2015 I started IP again (using alternative products). I am using a combination of the Pure Protein shakes and the Lindora foods/snacks. I haven't gotten my Lindora products in yet, so I'm improvising at the moment, but I really like the Pure Protein shakes. They are very comparable to IP in my opinion but much cheaper. I am anxious to see how the alternative products compare to the IP products during the course of my diet as far as weight loss goes. From the research I've gathered, it seems it should still work just fine.

Something that I learned about a good while into phase 1 the first time I did the IP diet, was Lavash bread. I found I was able to eat a half to a whole slice and still lose weight. My coach actually told me it was acceptable. Has anyone else used Lavash in the first phase of the IP diet? Going into my second time on the diet but using alternative products, I would love to know others experiences or knowledges with this bread. Lavash bread truly saved me when I was on IP and there are so many options with it. It can make you feel you are not on a diet!

I am very excited to be back on the diet and hoping to go the long haul and finally reach my goal weight! Thanks for any input!!

And might I add, even though I know its a no-no, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3lbs already since Monday! EXCITING and it is definitely motivation to keep going!

Hi Tessalynn, it is good to get back sooner an later. I have tried the pure protein as well and like it. I also weigh myself everyday but unfortunately my loss is not happening so am trying to sort that out. I did amazing the first time on IP And lost almost every week. It was harder the closer I got to my goal. I guess we just have to really stick to it because it does eventually work.

winewanderer 02-25-2015 09:34 PM

Tessalynn -- Lavash is clearly not on the allowable list, but we're rebooters, so we may not be 100% OP, but looking for a plan that works for us. I would look up the carbs for lavash and just ensure that you are under 50 grams of carbs (or 25 grams of net carbs) for the day. That way you can ensure you are in ketosis.

TessaLynn 02-25-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winewanderer (Post 5136301)
Tessalynn -- Lavash is clearly not on the allowable list, but we're rebooters, so we may not be 100% OP, but looking for a plan that works for us. I would look up the carbs for lavash and just ensure that you are under 50 grams of carbs (or 25 grams of net carbs) for the day. That way you can ensure you are in ketosis.

I'm thinking Lavash Bread ( very thin wrap type thing. Consist of Flax, Oat Bran and whole weat) may be a little loop hole. The wrap is very large so you can half it. Half is only 4G of carbs, 0g of sugars, 50 calories and 5g of protein. When you compare it to a restricted item it is wonderful! Lol. I have replaced my restricted items with the lavash bread. I achieved ketosis in 2 days so I'm thinking it's OK for phase 1. I use it for so many things! I make wraps, pizza, chips to bring to restaurants to eat with salsa, crackers...you name it! Between my espresso/vanilla shake latte and my lavash bread, I'm feeling very satisfied! But I do limit the bread to only a half once a day.
But like you said this isn't my first rodeo so I'm OK with going off plan (if it works of course). Hoping the Lindora product work well too!
Trial and error I guess! Lol. I must say it's more relaxing this time around!

winewanderer 02-25-2015 10:45 PM

Tessalynn -- Let us know how it works! It sounds like substituting the lavash for a packet and then upping your protein would totally work within the IP guidelines (loosely for a rebooter). And it sounds really satisfying! I may try it myself. Thanks for the tip.

TessaLynn 02-25-2015 10:53 PM

Cant help you with the bread as I can't have gluten. But I say weigh yourself when ever you want if it helps keep you motivated. I weighed daily the first time around and am doing do again. I helps some of us seeing that weight come off each morning, no matter how small. Just don't get discouraged if and when the losses slow as they always do.[/QUOTE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondi13 (Post 5136259)
Hi Tessalynn, it is good to get back sooner an later. I have tried the pure protein as well and like it. I also weigh myself everyday but unfortunately my loss is not happening so am trying to sort that out. I did amazing the first time on IP And lost almost every week. It was harder the closer I got to my goal. I guess we just have to really stick to it because it does eventually work.

It's awesome to see the numbers on the scale drop. Not so much when they dont. I've hit plateaus too and it was very discouraging. My goal weight hopefully is obtainable. I'm trying to keep in mind I'm no spring chicken anymore and it's going to take a little more work to get there. I will say that this has been the only diet to work for me though. So knowing it works and knowing the lbs have come off in the past, it's encouraging. Also having this forum and others to talk with is awesome. People who have not done this diet do not understand just how difficult this diet can be! It's definitely not a diet for the faintest of hearts. It's a daily, hourly, every minute mental challenge! Everyday OP is a huge accomplishment.

LuckyDVL 02-26-2015 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessaLynn (Post 5136319)
But like you said this isn't my first rodeo so I'm OK with going off plan (if it works of course). Trial and error I guess! Lol. I must say it's more relaxing this time around!

Isn't that the truth :) I have the same mentality and I'm enjoying changing things up a bit.

Even though sometimes I am harder on myself than my coach ever was, I still feel like if it's not a sustainable change to my diet, what's the point??

TessaLynn 02-26-2015 11:32 AM

Good morning! Just curious as to what supplements those of you who are doing an alternative plan are on. I still have left over vitamins from IP so I’m using those at the moment, but once I am done I’m not sure if I should buy more IP or cheaper versions. Sometimes cheaper isn’t always better when it comes to vitamins.I have introduced a new supplement into my diet called Chromium Picolinate. Have any of you ever taken this? It is supposed to be great for your metabolism and people on ketosis diets.

canadjineh 02-26-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessaLynn (Post 5136524)
Good morning! Just curious as to what supplements those of you who are doing an alternative plan are on. I still have left over vitamins from IP so I’m using those at the moment, but once I am done I’m not sure if I should buy more IP or cheaper versions. Sometimes cheaper isn’t always better when it comes to vitamins.I have introduced a new supplement into my diet called Chromium Picolinate. Have any of you ever taken this? It is supposed to be great for your metabolism and people on ketosis diets.

My DH took chromium picolinate for low blood sugar issues. It worked for him.

LuckyDVL 02-27-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TessaLynn (Post 5136524)

When my IP stash ran out, I switched to the supersize Costco vitamins. I take some above and beyond IP requirements though. My supplement regimen is:
  • 2 caps Omega-3 fish oil
  • Women's One-A-Day multi
  • 1000 mg Calcium
  • 2000 IU Vit D
  • 1000 mg Vit C
  • 500 mg Magnesium
  • Floralax 1 cap every other day (ish)
I used to also take a Potassium supplement but honestly the dosages are so low as to be pointless. I think the strongest you can get is 99 mg. However, especially because ketosis flushes so much water, (and assuming you have normal kidney function) it is recommended to get 4000 mg of potassium per day. I get about 1500 mg from my IP diet and I use a No-Salt substitute to sprinkle extra potassium on my food. I also drink broth to maintain adequate sodium intake around 2 grams per day. The magnesium supplement is very important to avoid muscle cramps. I think the electrolytes are the non-negotiable parts of my regimen, I probably wouldn't keel over if I missed the fish oil or vitamin D for a few days.

I haven't heard about Chromium Picolinate, and France is really different from Canada when it comes to natural health products. Basically everything I listed above requires a prescription! Luckily I have about a year left in my giant bottles lol :) Please let us know how it works for you, if you decide to try it.

lisa32989 02-27-2015 08:41 AM

Hi everyone

I'm feeling yucky this week. I think I may be fighting off some bug. On Sunday I had a bad headache and digestive problems, coupled with overall joint pain. It isn't ketosis flu. I'm past that.

And all week, I've been bloated and headachey.

I can't wait until it passes.

THEN I'll get on the scale! I'm not weighing when I feel this bloated.

It has been harder to choose foods that "agree" with me this week. My standard chocolate spinach AM smoothie has been fine. Thank goodness for veggies in chicken broth (lunch soup!). I've tried various packets at lunch and the savory agrees with me the best right now, rather than sweet. Today I'll pick up a Quest Chips pack to go with my lunch soup (kind've an IP version of "saltines").

I missed some veggies one day and a packet another day but all-in all I'm moving thru it. I'm hoping whatever it is runs its course in another day or so...then I'll be truly back on track (and hopefully my pants will fit better since I'm currently so bloated!).

Lori T 02-27-2015 10:07 AM

Hope you feel better..so much junk going around this winter.

momat40 02-27-2015 10:34 AM

Feel better Lisa. A couple of weeks ago, I was just sluggish and tired. I actually went to bed at 7:30 one night. My husband was asking if I was sick.. a couple of days later TOM came and I'm fighting allergies. My numbers were not good, but this week I was down 3. I think since we are so low cal that when our bodies are fighting something, we have to give it that extra help in rest and TLC.

TGIF everyone.

coffeebean 03-02-2015 06:08 AM

Good Morning IP I have been on the road the last 3 days stopping at friends. I managed to stay 100% OP. Very proud of myself. We will be at the beach for the month of March. We have a lot of relatives coming all month. I plan on staying 100% OP. I need to just get this reboot done so I can get back into my cute clothes hanging in my closet. I am so motivated this time. I hope my motivation continues until I lose the weight.

ratfancy 03-02-2015 07:16 AM

For awhile I was taking 2000 IU vitamin D daily, and I reached toxic levels even with little sun exposure. So I backed off.

ratfancy 03-02-2015 07:26 AM

Back in style!

I've dabbled in and out of this forum for years without really participating. Now I'm back to loose my last 15 lbs. (I've kept off 20 lbs. for several years). I will use alternative products and I do have a few strawberries or non-plan items, so I'm not totally strict. I use MyFitnessPal to log my calories, and FitBit to log my activity. At 62, I'm going long term and steady success. I'm an emotional eater and I just finished reading this book. To boil it down - I've been an overeater all my life and from the book I understand three strategies will help: Rules - "I don't eat bread". "I don't eat between meals"; Thought stopping - "I walk away from temptation immediately and focus on something else"; and reframing foods as undesirable - "That's just sugar, fat, and salt and it doesn't look good." The sad thing is that the amydala will always retain the habit of overeating once established, hence people lapse back into old habits without a great deal of resolve. So wish me luck - I have to get it straight this time! http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Overea.../dp/1605294578

ratfancy 03-02-2015 08:03 AM

I started several years ago at 173 - isn't it fun to see the number go down! Such great success on IP. We will get there!!

Blondi13 03-02-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratfancy (Post 5137863)
I started several years ago at 173 - isn't it fun to see the number go down! Such great success on IP. We will get there!!

Great to see you back ratfanny. I like the way you are looking at the food. I need to do that as well. I like my sugar and started getting low carb chocolate and other snack low in carb but I think the sugar alcohols are killing me. I just am not losing and haven't for almost 2 weeks. I started back today 100% OP with IP and will see how that goes this week. I am trying to stick to only 3 IP products a day. I use the apple oatmeal to make zucchini loaves and love it as my snack during the day. I WI tomorrow and will start it off again.

ratfancy 03-03-2015 07:16 AM

Thank you Blondi for the kind words. It really helps to get feedback and participate. I'm so glad to be back!

ratfancy 03-03-2015 07:27 AM

Yesterday's chat with a weight loss physician

Hi all,

I really had an interesting day yesterday. I was walking at a strip mall and noticed a weight loss doctor's storefront. I stopped by. They give drugs, but I'm too old! No patients over 60. Anyway, the physician administering the program was in the lobby and I struck up a conversation. I explained that I have a degree in clinical nutrition, however I still struggle with my weight. I always seem to be hungry. However, I have lost 20 lbs. and kept it over for a number of years. After reading the book "The End of Overeating," I said to him, "You must have written that book!" The bottom line is that the food industry as he said, has the goal of, "Putting 40 lbs. on every person on the planet." They want people hooked on salt, fat, and sugar at an early age, and hooked on prepared, processed foods. Since I grew up on a farm with real food, I had to reflect upon when my bad habits started. I would say chocolate chip cookies. I ate them with abandon because my thin mother made them regularly. She made a cake every Sunday and they were extraordinary. My dad and I devoured the cakes, and my mother would take one or two bites and be done. She remained thin until her death last year at 96 of Alzeimers.
Back to my visit with the doctor: He said food is an addiction and needs to be treated that way. He said only 5% of dieters keep the weight off because they are chronically hungry and have not made sufficient lifestyle changes to maintain their new weight. Since he lost weight himself, a few things worked for him: Choose to be around thin friends and copy their habits; get rid of your cable TV and MOVE!; don't eat out and avoid processed foods. He even said that overweight women who can't get pregnant can usually achieve their goal of having a child if they just lose weight. Apparently too much estrogen can tinker with conception ability. I could go on - but most of what he said touched home with me.
As a side note, I walked last night with a walking group and met a woman who ten years ago (then age 57) lost 35 lbs. on South Beach and has kept it off. Guess who I'm going to hang with! I have other thin friends and I notice they think popcorn at the movies is odd, and they don't eat between meals. All those European habits that are keeping the French so thin!

BEEGEE 03-03-2015 07:28 AM

Week one of my reboot and I lost 6 pounds! The scale has been stuck for four days though. The fifth day I must have gone into ketosis I sure felt strange. I was hungry most of the week but I'm good now! Just NO cheating for me.

momat40 03-03-2015 10:12 AM

I know a lot of our northerners are dealing with extreme cold and nasty weather, but my allergies have hit hard in FL. My sides hurt from coughing.

My poor little girl is using nebulizer to be able to cope.

Was going to say happy hump day, but it's only Tuesday :(

Still OP though.

coffeebean 03-05-2015 07:00 AM

I have been at the beach on vacation for a week. I have managed to stay 100% OP. We went out to eat with friends last night. They all had beer and wine and I had water. Not once did I feel like I was being deprived by not having a glass of wine. This is my 15th day of staying 100% committed to my reboot. In today's society we get caught up in having a good time with friends and food all being related. That is just my opinion. At least in my world all events seem to involve food and drinks. I checked the menu online before going to the restaurant so I knew what was available to me so I did not get side tracked.

ratfancy 03-05-2015 07:34 AM

What did you end up ordering from the menu? Dining out can be difficult and I think I'll face that next week. Maybe Outback...

coffeebean 03-05-2015 09:55 AM

I actually love going to outback on this diet. At outback I order a Victorian steak that is 6 ounces tell them do not put butter on my steak (which most restaurant do) broccoli I tell the steamed no butter or oil and a salad no dressing.
Last night I had a salad no dressing or croutons grilled grouper and steam zucchini no butter. Make sure you always tell them no butter one time I forgot to tell them and my steamed veggies was floating in butter. I asked the waitress if I could get some without the butter and she said no problem so she exchanged them. Left her a good tip

GlitterSlayer 03-05-2015 01:18 PM

Hi Everyone,
I guess I'm a rebooter. After doing 100% I lost 50lbs in 8 months. Then the holidays set in and I was just so warn out with being restricted. I've gained close to 30lbs back. I was so depressed about gaining it back it was hard to get started again. Besides IP restrictions I have health issues that bring on a whole new set of restrictions. I'm lactose intolerant and I have an over active digestion system I guess is what Id call it. So it takes a huge effort from me to stick to the plan.

I am working hard this week at being 100% . If I could just get over these cravings . I mean I just worked out after having my shake and the first thing my mind says is ......a bar would be really good right now. I had to step back and figure out why. I think its emotional.

How do you know if you are in ketosis?
Also how much water is too much water? I drink between 3-5 litters a day
I am doing this without a coach (mine moved)

Blondi13 03-05-2015 10:40 PM

Finally, the weight has dropped. Was such around 130 to 131 for 2 week. Will see if I am in Ketosis tomorrow.
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar097...0/115/127/.png