Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 02:17 PM   #16  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

NSV!

A lady in my building just stopped me and was like "I don't want to be rude, but have you lost a lot of weight?" and I laughed and was like "yeah, I've been working on it" and she wanted to know what I was doing. So I filled her in on Ideal Protein and told her about my clinic. She said her and her friend saw me the other day and her friend was like "I barely recognized her, she's gotten tiny!" That made me feel really good. It's the little things that help push us through. I have a TON of self-motivation but I'd be lying if I said that doesn't feel good to hear.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #17  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

HELLO everyone! I'm still here, I'm still alive and maintaining where I'm at but looking to lose the last twenty. I've been working out 4-5 days a week and running. My fitness levels are through the roof I was doing a 20 minute mile now I'm doing an 11 minute mile. Still a ways to go but I am happy with how I look and how my body is changing. It's all thanks to IP and the months I spent strictly OP
Old 10-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
NSV!

A lady in my building just stopped me and was like "I don't want to be rude, but have you lost a lot of weight?" and I laughed and was like "yeah, I've been working on it" and she wanted to know what I was doing. So I filled her in on Ideal Protein and told her about my clinic. She said her and her friend saw me the other day and her friend was like "I barely recognized her, she's gotten tiny!" That made me feel really good. It's the little things that help push us through. I have a TON of self-motivation but I'd be lying if I said that doesn't feel good to hear.
THAT is awesome! I know that must feel good! I want to see pics - do you have any before/after pics?
Old 10-16-2014, 03:58 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsdeere View Post
Morning everyone!
It seems I am having better luck finding Christmas decorations at the stores around here then I am finding a descent winter coat to wear to work. I don't want to break the bank but, I also want one that is dressy and will look good with heels and slacks. I'm currently rocking out one I bought that is a little sportier than I would like for work but at least it fits.

Did you try Kohls? They usually have a good selection for a decent price.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
HELLO everyone! I'm still here, I'm still alive and maintaining where I'm at but looking to lose the last twenty. I've been working out 4-5 days a week and running. My fitness levels are through the roof I was doing a 20 minute mile now I'm doing an 11 minute mile. Still a ways to go but I am happy with how I look and how my body is changing. It's all thanks to IP and the months I spent strictly OP
Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you yesterday!!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #21  

I found a new quote that really inspired me:

" It's not that I CAN'T eat that. I'm making the HEALTHIER choice not to."
Old 10-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Morning everyone!
It seems I am having better luck finding Christmas decorations at the stores around here then I am finding a descent winter coat to wear to work. I don't want to break the bank but, I also want one that is dressy and will look good with heels and slacks. I'm currently rocking out one I bought that is a little sportier than I would like for work but at least it fits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn8 View Post
I've been haunting my Kohls for the last 2 weeks. No coats on the sales floor yet. I tried Macy's this weekend. They have lots of really nice (insert expensive) coats. But I found a packable fitted down puffer(small puffs) there for $49.99. I bought it because it was cute and in my price range. I never would have worn a puffer if I hadn't lost all this weight!

Last edited by catlady1981; 10-16-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #23  
Started IP 6/12/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyE View Post
THAT is awesome! I know that must feel good! I want to see pics - do you have any before/after pics?
I'll have to picstich some together. I want the ones from my clinic.

I have to dress up for work tomorrow (on our jean day because we have clients coming in). I'll post one tomorrow.

Last edited by kissi; 10-16-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post
I've been haunting my Kohls for the last 2 weeks. No coats on the sales floor yet. I tried Macy's this weekend. They have lots of really nice (insert expensive) coats. But I found a packable fitted down puffer(small puffs) there for $49.99. I bought it because it was cute and in my price range. I never would have worn a puffer if I hadn't lost all this weight!

I love Macy's!!! I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive
Old 10-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
I'll have to picstich some together. I want the ones from my clinic.
I wish I had more than I do! My clinic didn't take pictures - I wish they did!!!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #26  
Started IP 6/12/14

Quote:
I wish I had more than I do! My clinic didn't take pictures - I wish they did!!!!!
My clinic took a beginning pic and a halfway mark pic. I'll have my goal pic soon. I haven't seen any of them and honestly am not looking forward to seeing the before. I see pics of me before now and I don't even recognize that person.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:22 PM   #27  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:

My clinic LOST my before picture!!
Old 10-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #28  

Have any of you heard of a meat bagel hahaha I've been going through IP recipes on Pinterest and found it!!
Old 10-16-2014, 05:30 PM   #29  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post
I have tried Kohls in fact that is where I got the sportier coat I was wearing today. I'm looking for something closer to a pea coat/wool coat with the buttons that go down the front. I have like 5 in my closet but the are all xl or xxl. Boo! I was going to try JcPenney and Macy's this weekend.

Good on ya catlady for rocking out that puffer coat. It's amazing how different styles look on us when we lose all the excess weight.

I bought my first pair of jeggings yesterday to go with the boots I bought. I use to have big calves where I couldn't fit cute booths, not anymore. Now I just need some nice big sweaters and I will be set. I'm looking forward to dressing cuter and following the trends. I think I purposely didn't follow the trends at my previous weight, maybe since I didn't think I could pull them off. I've been pinning up a storm cute outfits on pinterest.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:56 PM   #30  
Start: 5/7/14

S/C/G: 205/137/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
I have tried Kohls in fact that is where I got the sportier coat I was wearing today. I'm looking for something closer to a pea coat/wool coat with the buttons that go down the front. I have like 5 in my closet but the are all xl or xxl. Boo! I was going to try JcPenney and Macy's this weekend. .
Old Navy always has super inexpensive pea coats. But... Are they warm or will they last the season? Maybe not.
Closed Thread