Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 198/196.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback about sleep issues. I hadn't thought of moving my multi but will give it a try and check out the melatonin as well. In truth, this type of not sleeping is far less uncomfortable that the way I sometimes used to feel going to bed after a carb-heavy full-fat meal!
Old 10-09-2014, 01:28 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/154

Height: 5'8"

I had my weigh in today and am down 3.2 and met my first mini goal!!! Woohoo!! Such a happy feeling to see THAT number on the scale. Am getting back into my routine after our weekend away but it will help when all the company I've been having is all safely ensconced back in their own homes. Feel like there's a revolving door on my house lately. And it is much simpler to focus when I'm not looking after and concerned about so many others.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:03 AM   #33  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn8 View Post
Tomorrows my 9 week weigh in, im nervous since last week was a 0 loss.
I'm sure you'll be fine. Last week was probably just consolidation. Your body's still recovering from the shock of all that fat gone and was trying to reorganise itself. Do let us know how you get on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattigrr View Post
Great to see how everyone is doing. I've been going crazy with work and not had time to pop in at all. Had my WI today and down 2.5#. I have 15 more to go and just glad I can see the end point
Nicely done. That's a great loss for being so busy (and probably stressed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
I'm having the worst TOM feelings and it STILL hasn't come yet. I'm hoping my clinic scale treats me as well as my home scale has been even without TOM showing up just yet. Maybe it will be here before Friday.
Ugh. I always feel like my body's a traitor in the week before ToM arrives, with sabotage the main thing on its mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefreshingMe View Post
I had my weigh in today and am down 3.2 and met my first mini goal!!! Woohoo!! Such a happy feeling to see THAT number on the scale. Am getting back into my routine after our weekend away but it will help when all the company I've been having is all safely ensconced back in their own homes. Feel like there's a revolving door on my house lately. And it is much simpler to focus when I'm not looking after and concerned about so many others.
Grats on the loss, and wonderful to hear the first mini-goal is on the board! Losing while away from home is often tempting but it looks like you did a great job. Well done on staying focused!
Closed Thread