Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #61  

Fitbit: I've been getting my 10,000 steps most days, but when I lift weights I play it by ear. Trying not to do much but I really like getting all my steps. I like the flashing lights telling me I accomplished my goal for the day
Old 09-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/154

Height: 5'8"

Thank you Scorbett and RuthAnn! I will have try both remedies with her tomorrow as I happen to have frozen homemade waffles AND that mesh fruit baby thing (I forgot about it- I'm going to have to hreak it out of it's box).
And I do plan on hustling all the way back to the 60's! Thanks
Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Bought Sugar Free Torani Syrup from Winco, I'm going to try it this weekend with my coffee!!
Old 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
No Frills and the brand is presidents choice. I never noticed it before today. I find a lot of stuff is too high in carbs, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the price, and then that it fit within protocol.
Wow! No Frills & President's Choice! I have that in my home town, but it's kind of a mini store and doesn't stock everything... I'll have to give it a better look!

Liana
Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 PM   #65  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Wow! No Frills & President's Choice! I have that in my home town, but it's kind of a mini store and doesn't stock everything... I'll have to give it a better look!

Liana
I found it near the pharmacy section. They are little envelope packets about the same size as an IP packet, but white in color. Good luck!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 214/183/160

Height: 5'8"

Default IP Daily values

Hello, I am back on IP to finish the rest of my weight loss. I don't post much but read the boards often. I apologize for asking this question as I know the answer is around here 100's of times. But, I have searched for a couple of days and cannot find it. I do alternatives and like to keep myself "in check". Can someone tell me the range of calories, carbs, fats and protein that we should get a day?

Thanks so much for your help,

Alma
Old 09-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #67  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdmom2 View Post
Good morning!
So I have a question for you all. I am one who is really motivated by an official weigh-in to keep me focused and on track. I love going in and seeing my weight go down and I am ok on the weeks when it's slower bc I know the next week will likely be better. So as a second time around IPer, and doing it on my own vs a coach at a clinic like my first time, I feel like I'm missing something. I have a good scale but I want that extra motivation. A friend suggested weighing in at WW but following IP protocol. Does anybody else do this or have ideas for motivation? I know last time knowing I had an upcoming weigh in would really keep my mind focused so that it was easier to turn down any temptations, esp late night when I can tend to get tempted.
Something that helps me stay motivated doing this without a coach or clinic, is to keep a graph of the losses. Watching the downward trend is very rewarding for me. Also I made a mini goal list of milestones, although as a re-starter having hit those goals before it's not quite the same, but looking at them stacking up has given me more confidence that I'm progressing.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
I found it near the pharmacy section. They are little envelope packets about the same size as an IP packet, but white in color. Good luck!
Yeah.... that's what I thought - no pharmacy section in mine. Wah!

Liana
Old 09-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Kdmom2: I used to get tempted at night as well, specially sitting down watching tv. I found having a cup of hot tea with a tsp of stevia helps a lot, and makes me sleepy for when bed comes around!
Old 09-10-2014, 06:39 AM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma4343 View Post
Hello, I am back on IP to finish the rest of my weight loss. I don't post much but read the boards often. I apologize for asking this question as I know the answer is around here 100's of times. But, I have searched for a couple of days and cannot find it. I do alternatives and like to keep myself "in check". Can someone tell me the range of calories, carbs, fats and protein that we should get a day?

Thanks so much for your help,

Alma
It was posted earlier in this thread. Just take a look back thru several posts
Closed Thread