Old 07-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #1  

Smile I need your help

Hello, I can not afford the cost of IP, but want to follow as closely as
possibly. I have read some of your posts and you suggest substitutes for the IP bars, etc. I just like a menu to what I can eat for meals. I have purchased the Muscle Milk shakes, but I really don't know what to eat and when to eat it.
Lookatme
Margaret Ziehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Check out the stickies on the chat thread, they are included in the first post. The IP protocol sheets are there. Also the alternative thread is helpful too. Good luck!
Slipfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Get the Phase 1 protocol sheet in the first post of the Daily Chat. You will need to "eat the sheet"... You eat three "packets" (usually Bfast, lunch and snack) which you can buy as alternative versions instead of the IP ones. Eat 2 cups veggies at lunch and two at dinner (measured raw and use only those on the sheet). At dinner also eat 8 oz protein from the sheet (weighed raw). Salt, oil, water and vitamins per the sheet.

To select your Alternative packets so you know you are staying in the correct nutritional ranges to mirror IP packets, go to the first post of the Alternative Products That Work in Phase 1 (volume 4) and read/copy the first post. Also look five or six posts further down for a post I made which gives a little more info.

You are too new to message people so if you send me your email I will send you a detailed lust of alternatives I get from Nashua Nutrition and some at local stores. Jlus(at)aol.com. (Replace with @ sign!)

Read, read, read here and ask questions!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote