Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Anniepoo View Post
Thank you all for the amazing positive vibes and prayers!

It's been a long day. It was hours of poking and prodding. Many mammograms, a very lengthy ultrasound, and then the biopsy. (And then all the time they tried to get me to stop bleeding from the biopsy.)

We don't know much at this point, but we do know some things. We know that it is definitely NOT a cyst. It is definitely a solid mass. A tumor. But we don't know if it's benign or malignant. We do know that it's HUGE. And because it's huge, we also know that it will definitely require surgery. (I think this tumor is the only thing keeping me young and firm there... Do I really want to say goodbye?)

Honestly, I'm feeling fine (well, SORE, but fine!). I'm in good spirits. I figure this thing will just play out how it's meant to play out. Even if it's cancer, I'm going to be fine.

So, I go back in on Friday for the results. Luckily I will be very busy losing weight between now and then and shouldn't have much time to stew over this!

Thanks for letting me dump all of this on you. And thanks again for all the amazing support. xoxox
Annie- I've just been catching up on the daily thread and read your experience this week. You're so brave and have an amazing outlook on this health scare. I wish you peace while you wait for your results and a speedy recovery from whatever the results may indicate. Prayers and positive thoughts going out to you!
Closed Thread