Old 07-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 181.8/goal weight 135

Height: 4'10

Erica, I know exactly how you feel. I lost some of my weight last year for my son's wedding. I could get into a normal size dress, by March the same dress did not fit me. I restarted Ideal Protein again. I keep trying and reading this sight. I find it does help. Good Luck
rhondamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #32  

S/C/G: Restart: 154/145/130

Ericca, how are you doing? Everyone else?

I just had my 3rd weigh in and I lost 3.4! 9.6 total in just 3 weeks. I feel like I have done better this time around than the first time. Although I still allow a few minor cheats here and there (cheese, a bite of something to taste it), I am not cheating as much as I did before, and I'm not tempted either. I think my determination comes from the desire to get to my goal weight as quick as possible so I can begin maintenance again, and do it right this time! Hope you are all doing well!
TBCourt is offline   Reply With Quote