Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #1  
IP start Aug 2012
Thread Starter
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,219

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 29

New thread time. Still going strong!
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 12-25-2013, 06:27 AM   #2  
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,943

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

thank you Lisa! I was going to start the new volume but realized I have no idea how to start a thread! Can you believe I've been here all this time and never started a thread?

Merry Christmas everyone! May your stockings be stuffed with cauliflower and your presents be smaller clothes!
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 12-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #3  
Senior Member
 
drd1961's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Default

Merry Christmas!!
drd1961 is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #4  
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,943

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Good morning 100%ers!

Had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Amazing how last year I figured Christmas was a reason to eat all the stuff I shouldn't and this year I used it to figure out delicious recipes that I could eat! What a difference a few months make. I did have green beans for the first time since I started IP - cooked them with mushrooms and a little hot sauce, yummy!
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #5  
IP start Aug 2012
Thread Starter
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,219

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Ruth Ann

You CAN have occasional veggies occasionally!
At our dinner someone brought "the vegetable": green bean casserole (which I'm not fond of anytime) and a hash brown casserole

I had gotten some celery and colorful peppers & made some guac (I'm not on p1) so I had brisket, salad and raw veggies. I'd prefer some cooked, as well but didn't have that yesterday
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #6  
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,943

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Ruth Ann

You CAN have occasional veggies occasionally!
At our dinner someone brought "the vegetable": green bean casserole (which I'm not fond of anytime) and a hash brown casserole

I had gotten some celery and colorful peppers & made some guac (I'm not on p1) so I had brisket, salad and raw veggies. I'd prefer some cooked, as well but didn't have that yesterday
Oh, I know I can Lisa but I usually save the occasional veggies for tomatoes and rutabagas!

I'm with you on the green bean casserole, not my favorite although the guys love it and I made it for them. Your dinner sounds yummy.
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #7  
Senior Member
 
lighthouse101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 263

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Ruth Ann

You CAN have occasional veggies occasionally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Oh, I know I can Lisa but I usually save the occasional veggies for tomatoes and rutabagas!
Yum, me too - yesterday it was a lovely spinach salad with tomato. It's like a treat after not having them for a while!
lighthouse101 is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #8  
IP start Aug 2012
Thread Starter
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,219

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Ya. Lol. I'm having Brussels sprouts today (fresh, roasted...the only way to prepare IMO)
Who woulda thought I'd think Brussels sprouts are a treat???
There were carrots on yesterday's veggie tray. I don't even like them anymore!
I wish there were a few other items I could lose my taste for...
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #9  
Senior Member
 
ColoradoCarol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)
Posts: 417

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Hi all. I just had to share today's achievement and milestone reached. My goal was to get to "onderland" by the end of the year. I did it. At today's weigh in I posted a 6.8 lb loss(biggest loss since my 1st week!). My weight was198.8.

I owe so much to the support received here and saying 100% OP!

Thanks all!

Carol
ColoradoCarol is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #10  
IP start Aug 2012
Thread Starter
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,219

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Carol
Welcome to onderland!
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #11  
Senior Member
 
ColoradoCarol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)
Posts: 417

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Carol
Welcome to onderland!
Lisa, thanks. It has been a LONG time since I have been here -at least 10+ years. Definitely did not happen after lap band surgery. I will never leave onderland again.

Carol
ColoradoCarol is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #12  
Senior Member
 
Slipfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 2,215

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Default

Hurray for Carol! Onederland!
Slipfree is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #13  
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,943

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
Hi all. I just had to share today's achievement and milestone reached. My goal was to get to "onderland" by the end of the year. I did it. At today's weigh in I posted a 6.8 lb loss(biggest loss since my 1st week!). My weight was198.8.

I owe so much to the support received here and saying 100% OP!

Thanks all!

Carol
WTG Carol! Welcome to Onederland! What a great present to yourself!

Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #14  
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,943

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Ya. Lol. I'm having Brussels sprouts today (fresh, roasted...the only way to prepare IMO)
Who woulda thought I'd think Brussels sprouts are a treat???
There were carrots on yesterday's veggie tray. I don't even like them anymore!
I wish there were a few other items I could lose my taste for...
I wanted brussels sprouts the other day but all they had were the loose ones and they are so much better when still on the stalk. I know, I'm picky and spoiled! Next time I find them on the stalk though I am dying to try them roasted.
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 12-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #15  
IP start Aug 2012
Thread Starter
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,219

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
I wanted brussels sprouts the other day but all they had were the loose ones and they are so much better when still on the stalk. I know, I'm picky and spoiled! Next time I find them on the stalk though I am dying to try them roasted.
Mine are loose. Beggars can't be choosers...
lisa32989 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.