Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #16  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

So I tried on my bridesmaid dress today, and it fit decently.... I can't imagine me being smaller and needing to do alterations by january (Though I'm sure I will have to, I just can't picture it), I still see the fat girl in the mirror sometimes.... but i will say that I LOVED seeing the waist of that dress, and how much smaller it is than my hips!
On a sad note, I am getting sick, and it's coming up to finals week this friday..... I am NOT looking forward to this sickness, especially if its what my parents had (They didn't come to family thanksgiving due to the illness).... SO, I pray I get over it fast! Since I have finals, AND a second bridal shower to plan....
Old 12-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #17  

Height: 5 '6

Deana: Get lots of rest and drink lots of liquids! Some nasty bugs going around out there! Think of how great your going to look at the wedding as a result of all your hard work! Hope your feeling better...

Last edited by Hiker88; 12-01-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #18  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
So I tried on my bridesmaid dress today, and it fit decently.... I can't imagine me being smaller and needing to do alterations by january (Though I'm sure I will have to, I just can't picture it), I still see the fat girl in the mirror sometimes.... but i will say that I LOVED seeing the waist of that dress, and how much smaller it is than my hips!
On a sad note, I am getting sick, and it's coming up to finals week this friday..... I am NOT looking forward to this sickness, especially if its what my parents had (They didn't come to family thanksgiving due to the illness).... SO, I pray I get over it fast! Since I have finals, AND a second bridal shower to plan....
That is so exciting about the dress! Awesome! And you will DEF be smaller by January. Good luck with your finals, and I sure hope you feel better soon.

~Renee
Old 12-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 197/154/149

Height: 5'2

Default Met my original goal!

Despite Thanksgiving and having cookies last night, I met my original goal this morning! I think I want Togo down 5 more lbs before phase 2. Today back on track!

Last edited by nanbarbree; 12-01-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #20  
Started IP 03/06/2013

S/C/G: 198.8/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Willowvee, what wonderful success you have achieved! I love how you have incorporated changes, (eggs in the car) into your life. Congratulations on the
size 8.
Thank you, SF! IP was such a good choice for me. And way to go, you, too!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Talking Size 16!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to announce that I can now wear my SIZE 16s!!! THIS IS too FREAKIN COOL! And I can slide them on and off with out unbuttoning them!!

Old 12-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Lots of great successes on here. Yea to Sarah Bell for the size 16s. That is a new goal for me but I have been struggling to be on the program. I have not regain much but have again lost my mojo.

So I am back on here hoping to find the motivation to get back to my previous 100%. Having a tough time with family and meals out and husband ordering food he knows I cannot eat.....

Last edited by schenectady; 12-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #23  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

YAY! Sarahbell! Awesome
Old 12-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Deana - what great progress you are making and I am sure that you will indeed need alterations.

The image thing is an interesting challenge because I know when I look in the mirror in different clothes, it is hard for me to see "ME". I have discovered that if I focus on specifics - like you, smaller waist flatter stomach, smaller rear end, less excess around the chin, whatever, I can begin to build a new image.

Good luck with finals - just sent our college student back to college this morning and wish all of you well.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #25  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Quote:
What a great NSV! It's fun to try on new clothes during the shrinking process, isn't it! Best of luck with staying healthy and getting through finals!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #26  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Lots of great successes on here. Yea to Sarah Bell for the size 16s. That is a new goal for me but I have been struggling to be on the program. I have not regain much but have again lost my mojo.

So I am back on here hoping to find the motivation to get back to my previous 100%. Having a tough time with family and meals out and husband ordering food he knows I cannot eat.....
I feel your pain. It's such a tough time of year. I went to a party last night and cheated a little, but back on the wagon today. I think it's harder to restart for me because I have less to lose this time, and I know I can get there. I just wish I had another month, but I have to get in my winter clothes before Christmas.
Closed Thread