What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 32 of 34
Go to
  • I just noticed that it's Protidiet - same question though

thanks
  • Quote: good morning all

I see a lot of people use Protilife products - are they the same as Ideal Protein? I'm afraid to switch to something else so early in my program because I think that's why I never lose all my weight - I never see something to the end. any words of wisdom will be appreciated

thanks

maureen
    Maureen - lots of people use alternative products and have great success. It's a little more work to figure out what products fit the IP profile but there is an alternatives thread that has tons of good ideas.

B: Milk chocolate pudding heated up with coffee
    L: Chocolate soy puffs w/2 cups zucchini & cucumbers & lettuce
    D: Scrambled eggs w/mushrooms
    S: Strawberry pudding made into a shake
  • Snow day today (they called school before it started snowing due to forecast)

B coffee/vanilla shake
    After gym: omelet
    L: zucchini potato pancake +1 Bubbies pickle
    S: WLS cocomint cream heated (hot cocoa on a snowy day)
    D: beef pot roast with mushrooms, leeks, celery over bed of lettuce +1 Bubbies pickle

I'm going to look for recipes to make my own naturally brined pickles so I don't need to keep paying for Bubbies
  • Hi Everyone! Today is my first day of P1 using alternatives. I really appreciate all of these threads and the community !

B: EAS RTD dark chocolate, black coffee
    L: 2c lettuce, 1c spinach, red peppers, cucumbers, 1 hard boiled egg
    D: 6oz turkey burger, 1c mushrooms, 1c broccoli
    S: Pure protein "revolution" chocolate peanut caramel bar
  • B - IP Chocolate RTD with Coffee - This is my new favorite
    L - Boiled Egg, 2 C veggies (most likely cucumbers and green peppers), Wildberry Yogurt Smoothie with 2C Romaine
    D - Lean ground turkey with zucchini and mushrooms
    S - Pudding or Strawberry wafer (not sure)
  • sunflwr816, good luck with your first day! Are you counting your pure protein bar as two "packets" because of high protein/calories/carbs? Otherwise, I think you're short a packet, and then the bar may not be the most compliant choice.

For my day, phase 1 with alternatives:

B - EAS chocolate shake
    L - Romaine salad with red peppers, mushrooms, cukes, celery and vinaigrette dressing; Muscle Milk 100 shake
    D - Roast pork over roasted cabbage and broccoli
    S - Pure Protein chocolate shake
  • P1 Reboot, Day 35 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 1 scoop Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Bean Torte with coffee
    L: HealthSmart veggie chili with 1c. zucchini, romaine salad with 1c. cucumbers, EVOO and ACV
    S: Muscle Milk Light 100, cafe latte, made into a huge drink
    D: Omelet with 2c. broccoli and green pepper, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV

Gym: 60 minute Cardio Boot Camp class
  • P1:
    B: IP plain egg omelet
    L: IP chicken soup with broccoli and cauli puree
    D: chicken, asparagus, lettuce
    S: IP white cheddar ridges
  • protidiet is NOT ideal protein
    Quote: I just noticed that it's Protidiet - same question though

thanks
    Hi Maureen,
    Protidiet is an "alternative" product to Ideal Protein
  • Quote: sunflwr816, good luck with your first day! Are you counting your pure protein bar as two "packets" because of high protein/calories/carbs? Otherwise, I think you're short a packet, and then the bar may not be the most compliant choice.

For my day, phase 1 with alternatives:

B - EAS chocolate shake
    L - Romaine salad with red peppers, mushrooms, cukes, celery and vinaigrette dressing; Muscle Milk 100 shake
    D - Roast pork over roasted cabbage and broccoli
    S - Pure Protein chocolate shake
    Thanks Trinny!
    The PP revolution bar is 180 cal, 20g protein, 17g total carb, 6g total fat. I just assumed it was so high in carbs/fat/cal that I should count it as 2 packets. Also, would this be considered a "restricted"/once a week type IP packet/item? I'm not sure how I can get three IP alternative products in a day unless I drink 3 shakes a day....
  • B - Healthwise oatmeal with diced zucchini (not restricted)
    L - Ranch Chips with Brocomolli dip
    S - Aloha Mango shake.
    D - Chicken Thai lettuce wraps
    S - Hot chocolate

I work with a coach at a clinic. They use Health Wise products that are the same as Health Smart available on Nashua Nutrition. She said since protein and calories are lower than IP products I need to have 4 packets. I lost 18 lbs before the holidays and I'm back again to get to my goal weight.
  • Breakfast - half a vanilla Premier Protein shake with coffee

Lunch - zucchini chips and chocolate brownie Quest bar

Dinner - Whole chicken in crockpot with turnips

Snack - half a chocolate Premier Protein shake

I'm super hungry today, so I added a salad with romaine and a sliced hard boiled egg on top. I lightly dressed it with a homemade mustard vinaigrette (mustard/garlic/apple cider vinegar/salt/pepper/thyme and olive oil) - soo good!!
  • B: coffee and EAS French vanilla
    L: 2 cups romaine, 1 cup spinach , 1/4 peppers , 1/4 cared onions, 1/2 cup cucumber with WF dressing
    S: coffee and a Quest chocolate/PB bar (yum)
    D: either salad and grilled chicken (out) or turkey patty and red onions and cauliflower.
    S: EAS fudge drink heated up
  • B: IP peanut butter bar
    L: IP lemon pudding, salad, 2t olive oil
    S: Rhubarb, IP pink lemonade drink
    D: Chicken, bell peppers, cauliflower "tortillas"
  • Quote: Breakfast - half a vanilla Premier Protein shake with coffee

Lunch - zucchini chips and chocolate brownie Quest bar

Dinner - Whole chicken in crockpot with turnips

Snack - half a chocolate Premier Protein shake

I'm super hungry today, so I added a salad with romaine and a sliced hard boiled egg on top. I lightly dressed it with a homemade mustard vinaigrette (mustard/garlic/apple cider vinegar/salt/pepper/thyme and olive oil) - soo good!!
    Thanks for the mustard vinegarette. I never eat plain lettuce cause its boring, but that dressing made it so yummy. Now I'll use it when I'm craving something!