Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #61  
On plan since June 23/13

S/C/G: 197/153/150

Height: 5'3"

After a 2 week break from 3FC, I am back. No break from IP though! Just from the negative feeling from here a few weeks ago. It all seems to be calmed down, so I'm happy to be back.

Just got back from vacation. I did gain 2 lbs but back in P1 today. I hit my goal before I left and I've decided to try for another 10lbs and lower my goal. I can do it!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #62  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

sidebar to Ideal Protein:

I brought home 2 new Chinese Crested Powderpuff dogs this weekend. O my god do I love them! So alert, affectionate, playful and smart. They are sometimes called velcro dogs and I can see why! They love, love, love to cuddle... even with cats!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #63  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

Hi Mountainrose!!

I see you are a fellow crispy cereal lover like me. I have just a few left and I am slowly savoring them. They make the best pancake as well as cereal.

You do whatever you would like with your ticker, it is entirely up to you!! Maybe if you add on the pounds, you will enjoy "crediting" yourself with losing them again. I know for me, I actually didn't update my ticker as I had been gone for 6 weeks, if I had updated it last week I would have just added one pound and so didn't bother, but next week after I have a formal at home WI, I will go ahead and update it then.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Ok I am desperately searching for the cauliflower pizza crust recipe...I searched #4 but cant find it can someone please give it to me pretty pretty pretty please **bats eye lashes**

Also can you send some good vibes/positive thoughts/prayers to my mom and dad?? They are going on week 3 and their insurance company has NOT given them a check yet for their claim, they are just him-hawing around stalling so they make them wait. The office has been giving them excuse after excuse as to why they wont give it to them My dad cannot get a working set of blue prints from the company they are getting the house from, until my dad has the check in the bank and the bank signs off on the forms that he does indeed have the $$ for the house.

It is getting colder and colder, they have $$ from the living expense check to stay at a hotel BUT they need to try to save pennies so they can get a basement for the house. Dad goes back to work at the end of November and the house needs to be up and moved into before then!!! It is going to take 3 weeks for the cement to set once the basement get poured....but no basement until the blue prints are ready--it is a vicious cycle with the stupid company.

I advised dad to start the claim for the home furnishing tomorrow when he goes to the office, lord knows it will take 3+ weeks for that crap too!!

ARGH!!! I wish I could fix everything, but I can't

thanks for letting me rant again

Last edited by sarahBell; 10-20-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #65  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

just 'liked' Ideal Protein TV on Facebook.

They have a post about rice: 45 g carbohydrates in 1 cup.

O my god... I used to feel good about eating rice instead of a potato.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Posted in another thread, but the chocolate pancake is being discontinued. Stock up while you can!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #67  

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Posted in another thread, but the chocolate pancake is being discontinued. Stock up while you can!
Aww man I love these!! I make mine into waffles RATS!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #68  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Ok I am desperately searching for the cauliflower pizza crust recipe...I searched #4 but cant find it can someone please give it to me pretty pretty pretty please **bats eye lashes**

Also can you send some good vibes/positive thoughts/prayers to my mom and dad?? They are going on week 3 and their insurance company has NOT given them a check yet for their claim, they are just him-hawing around stalling so they make them wait. The office has been giving them excuse after excuse as to why they wont give it to them My dad cannot get a working set of blue prints from the company they are getting the house from, until my dad has the check in the bank and the bank signs off on the forms that he does indeed have the $$ for the house.

It is getting colder and colder, they have $$ from the living expense check to stay at a hotel BUT they need to try to save pennies so they can get a basement for the house. Dad goes back to work at the end of November and the house needs to be up and moved into before then!!! It is going to take 3 weeks for the cement to set once the basement get poured....but no basement until the blue prints are ready--it is a vicious cycle with the stupid company.

I advised dad to start the claim for the home furnishing tomorrow when he goes to the office, lord knows it will take 3+ weeks for that crap too!!

ARGH!!! I wish I could fix everything, but I can't

thanks for letting me rant again
Here you go:

Http://www.lamberjules.com/recipes/c...-crust-recipe/

I am on my tablet and couldn't copy and paste the link so i hope this works. I leave out the cheese.

Last edited by dak1lls; 10-20-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Here you go:

Http://www.lamberjules.com/recipes/c...-crust-recipe/

I am on my tablet and couldn't copy and paste the link so i hope this works.
IT worked YES!!!! THANK YOU!! I am going to make a pizza tomorrow whoo hooooo!!!!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Coach just texted me...vanilla crispy squares are being discontinued also.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #71  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
After a 2 week break from 3FC, I am back. No break from IP though! Just from the negative feeling from here a few weeks ago. It all seems to be calmed down, so I'm happy to be back.

Just got back from vacation. I did gain 2 lbs but back in P1 today. I hit my goal before I left and I've decided to try for another 10lbs and lower my goal. I can do it!
Hi Maxxy - Happy you are back and on track. Nice job on hitting P1 and congrats for deciding to go for another 10lbs. You can do it! Hope you had a really nice vacation.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 249.4/180/WhenIFeelSexyNaked

Height: 5'eff all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post

Welcome back Maxxy!!
hope you had a great holiday
Old 10-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
Anyone know an online site that sells actual IP products? That ships to Canada? Thanks!
My coach will ship food and splits the cost of shipping (at least she used to!) let me know if you want me to ask her
Old 10-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 160/tracker/125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Holy wow... The IP chocolate drink made warm is delicious. Can't quite get over it. Yummy! A nice treat on a cool fall day.

In retrospect, I should have made it as directed ie mix/shake first, heat after. I heated the water instead and then stirred in the powder...little lumpy.

I noticed today with my new supply that the IP foil packet now has the nutrition info and ingredients printed ON it...way to go IP. I was a little puzzled why they didn't do that before.

Really enjoying my warm chocolate drink

And the banana bread recipe looks yummy too. May have to buy some banana pudding next time.
How did you prepare the drink? just warmed it up and added anything?
Closed Thread