Old 10-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 201/189.6/130

Height: 5'4"

You guys were the inspiration that got me back on track!!!!! When I started IP in July I was so excited and started out cooking and eating like I should but got away from it after a month and 22 lbs gone. I was reading all these great food ideas and realized I COULD get back on track!!! Cabbage and mushroom stir fry today... YUMMY!!!
Jbhigdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #32  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

I found a pizza crust recipe online that I absolutely love.
WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW SUBSTITUTING CHEESE FOR YOUR MILK ALLOWANCE THIS IS NOT P1 FRIENDLY.

This is the recipe:
4 cups of cauliflower rice
1 egg
1/3 cup chevre (goat cheese)
1 tsp oregano
pinch of salt

Boil the rice in about 1 inch of water for 4-5 mins.
Strain the rice and rinse with cool water so you can handle it. This is the important part, use a light teatowel to squeeze as much water as possible out of the rice, when you are done you will be left with a clump of dough.
Beat one egg and mix in the chevre until it is well blended (also very important)
Add the dough, oregano and salt and mix well.
Now, line a cookie tray with wax paper and spray lightly with a little oil. Then roll out the dough with a rolling pin to about 9 x 9 square. (I put another sheet of wax paper on top so the rolling pin doesn't stick and then just peel it off before cooking)
Cook for 15 mins @ 400 & then 40 mins at 350.
Sometimes I will make this into pizza and sometimes I cut it into fours and eat it for one cup of my veggies, its so good, and smells fantastic!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
Bella73123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #33  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
I found a pizza crust recipe online that I absolutely love.
WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW SUBSTITUTING CHEESE FOR YOUR MILK ALLOWANCE THIS IS NOT P1 FRIENDLY.

This is the recipe:
4 cups of cauliflower rice
1 egg
1/3 cup chevre (goat cheese)
1 tsp oregano
pinch of salt

Boil the rice in about 1 inch of water for 4-5 mins.
Strain the rice and rinse with cool water so you can handle it. This is the important part, use a light teatowel to squeeze as much water as possible out of the rice, when you are done you will be left with a clump of dough.
Beat one egg and mix in the chevre until it is well blended (also very important)
Add the dough, oregano and salt and mix well.
Now, line a cookie tray with wax paper and spray lightly with a little oil. Then roll out the dough with a rolling pin to about 9 x 9 square. (I put another sheet of wax paper on top so the rolling pin doesn't stick and then just peel it off before cooking)
Cook for 15 mins @ 400 & then 40 mins at 350.
Sometimes I will make this into pizza and sometimes I cut it into fours and eat it for one cup of my veggies, its so good, and smells fantastic!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
This sounds very close to the cauliflower tortillas, minus the cheese and oregano.
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #34  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Ya know 4 whole eggs plus two whites sounds like a tremendous amount of food to me. I can't imagine eating all that in one sitting. Two scrambled eggs alone sometimes fills me up. For those of you who have have had it, is it alot? I hate to waste food
I made this for dinner one night last week. It was good! and when that is your entree, its not too much. I was full, but not TOO full if you know what I mean.
dmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote