3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/284833-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps-ideal-protein.html)

masenki 11-14-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2hi (Post 4883278)
Plan for today.
B: Coffee, 1T skim milk, RTD Chocolate
L: Baby Spinach, RTD Chocolate smoothie
D: 8oz sirloin, roasted cauliflower
S: raspberry jelly

Water Water Water...first day on plan after unscheduled, unplanned break/mistake. Need to get back on the water-wagon!

Just remember to limit your jelly intake to a few time a week, unless you use it as a 4th packet.

mom2hi 11-14-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masenki (Post 4883315)
Just remember to limit your jelly intake to a few time a week, unless you use it as a 4th packet.

Isn't the IP raspberry jelly unrestricted? I probably wouldn't eat it more than a few times a week anyway, but thought I'd better check. Thanks, Leona

calypso58 11-14-2013 01:26 PM

Today's plan

B: Vanilla RTD
L: Spinach and Kale with olive oil and WF Dijon dressing, Garlic Chips
D: Grilled steak 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup cauliflower
S: Vanilla RTD

mom2hi 11-15-2013 12:55 PM

B: Coffee, IP RTD Chocolate
L: 1 c. cucumbers, 1 c. spinach IP RTD
D: 8 oz beef tenderloin, 1 c. broccoli, romaine lettuce, WF raspberry vinaigrette
S: IP Choc RTd

finale 11-16-2013 01:34 PM

How to make cauliflower mash

Hello I am wondering how you make the cauliflower mash???

I made the best thing for lunch today I took an IP strawberry bannana premade shake and took spinache and put the two ingredients into the nija and wolla what a wonderfull lunch....
:carrot:

finale 11-16-2013 01:45 PM

What is big mac??? what does RTD mean??
Can you have quest items in phase 1?

mom2hi 11-16-2013 05:26 PM

To make cauliflower mash, I just boil the cauliflower then mash with potato ricer, some people use a food processor. Add low sodium, fat free chicken broth, seasonings, and I can't believe it's not butter spray and it's pretty good!

RTD is "Ready to Drink," I'm not familiar with Quest, though. If you go to the top of the page, there are some great recipes saved in the "sticky notes." You'll find ways to mix up your IP food packets, as well as Phase friendly meal ideas.

Today here is my plan:
B: Coffee and Chocolate RTD
L: Cucumbers and IP Choc Chip Bar
D: Cauliflower Pancakes, scrambled eggs w/ mushrooms and peppers
S: Choc RTD

Shantimom 11-16-2013 07:31 PM

P1
B-Vanilla Pudding mix with 10-12 oz water and Starbucks Via packet and Pumpkin Pie Spice (in Ninja, very smooth)

L-Chicken ala King soup

S-Zippers

D- 2 peppers sauteed with onion, Perdue Roasted Turkey (handful) and grated ginger tossed with WF honey dijon dressing

lakelover18 11-16-2013 08:29 PM

B: Coffee with half and half
L: Iceberg lettuce, cucumber, radish w/ 2T dressing; 1 RTD EAS Dark Chocolate shake
S: Chocolate chunk Quest bar
D: Crab legs, roasted broccoli
S: Carmel crunch protein bar

KookySuki 11-16-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale (Post 4884490)
Hello I am wondering how you make the cauliflower mash???

I made the best thing for lunch today I took an IP strawberry bannana premade shake and took spinache and put the two ingredients into the nija and wolla what a wonderfull lunch....
:carrot:

I love the strawberry banana drink with spinach. The mango one is good for making green smoothies too.. I like to throw in a tablespoon of chia seeds for omega 3s and fiber too.

masenki 11-17-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2hi (Post 4883330)
Isn't the IP raspberry jelly unrestricted? I probably wouldn't eat it more than a few times a week anyway, but thought I'd better check. Thanks, Leona

It's unrestricted but dont have all the proteins and amino acids that you need, so you can't really replace the normal IP packet with jello one.

finale 11-17-2013 01:52 PM

how do you make muffins with the pudding pack?

lisa32989 11-17-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale (Post 4885011)
how do you make muffins with the pudding pack?

This thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...cipes-4-a.html
Post #89

lisa32989 11-17-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale (Post 4884499)
What is big mac??? what does RTD mean??
Can you have quest items in phase 1?

The first post of the daily chat has links to MANY threads for our new folks
All of that info is there to help everyone learn.
Many abbreviations are explained there, as well.

ReenHag 11-17-2013 02:05 PM

B: Proti Snax Choc chip roll (not my fav)
L: IP Rotini with sauteed broc, garlic, EVOO, and some tomatoes
D: Crock Pot beef & Broccoli with cauli rice (First time- fingers crossed!)
S: either a caramel nut bar or some cheesecake pudding, depending on what I am feeling later