Old 05-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #1  
Started IP 5/13/2013

S/C/G: 179.2/159.2/146

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up Wanda's Food Log

This is an attempt to see why I'm not feeling the same energy as so many seem to on IP. I started 5/13. I have no health issues. Have lost 9.8 lbs. I am soooo happy with progress. Just want to feel better. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
Great night sleep. 10:00-8:00. Made up for the night before 11:00-4:00.
Coffee, water.
Went for a walk. 2 1/2 miles. 40 minutes.
Water
B-IP crispy cereal, 3 c water, ip supplements
Feeling good.
WBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #2  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Are you adding an extra non-restricted packet after that long walk? If you are doing that much walking on a regular basis and not adding an extra non-restricted packet it could be why you are low on energy.

That's more exercise than what you should be doing on IP. We aren't supposed to do any exercise that raises our heart rate.
ragdoll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #3  
Started IP 5/13/2013

I was walking about the same the first 5 days, but started feeling so bad, I stopped walking all together. Today is the first time I felt like walking but no I haven't added extra non restricted packets except for yesterday when I was starving all day.
12:30 I just had lunch. IP piņa colada blended with 2 cups kale, IP supplement, cucumber with sea salt. Still feeling good. Have to be at my father-in-laws 80th birthday for cake and ice cream😳. I am mentally preparing myself already for, "oh, a little cake and ice cream won't hurt you". Birthday cake and ice cream are one of my favorite things in the world!!!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #4  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

A little cake and ice cream got me a big @ss so yes, it will hurt you. LOL. You wouldn't say to an alcoholic "one little beer won't make a difference...". Just say Happy Birthday, and offer to cut the cake so you're "doing" something and people aren't handing YOU the piece. You're handing out, then take the knife to the sink to wash.... you can "avoid" it if you try. Or just say, "I'm trying not too have too much sugar right now 'cause I'm sweet enough! But you go and have my piece for me..." By the time you've hit 80, you deserve an extra treat
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #5  
Started IP 5/13/2013

Made it through the birthday🎉🎈🎉🎈
Dang that chocolate cake and homemade ice cream looked good. I said I was trying to cut out sugar. Then my sweet sister-in-law brings back a piece of a sugar free dessert and sugar free ice cream that she had made for her husband who has diabetes and says "I don't want you to be without". I moved it around on my plate a bit then my son says to his sweet girlfriend, "eat that for her". Bless her heart, she took a couple bites then took my plate to the kitchen with her.
When I got home, I enjoyed my IP peanut crunch bar with a cup of green and i feel GREAT! I'm looking forward to dinner. Beef tenderloin and for the first time I'm going to try and make cauliflower tots. Yummy!!!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #6  
IP start 4/17/13

S/C/G: 259/213.6/146

Height: 5' 9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBurns View Post
Made it through the birthday🎉🎈🎉🎈
Dang that chocolate cake and homemade ice cream looked good. I said I was trying to cut out sugar. Then my sweet sister-in-law brings back a piece of a sugar free dessert and sugar free ice cream that she had made for her husband who has diabetes and says "I don't want you to be without". I moved it around on my plate a bit then my son says to his sweet girlfriend, "eat that for her". Bless her heart, she took a couple bites then took my plate to the kitchen with her.
When I got home, I enjoyed my IP peanut crunch bar with a cup of green and i feel GREAT! I'm looking forward to dinner. Beef tenderloin and for the first time I'm going to try and make cauliflower tots. Yummy!!!
Excellent !
And your son and his girlfriend were a rockstars!
WestLAgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #7  
Started IP 5/13/2013

Today has been good. Thanks for listening everyone. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBurns View Post
I was walking about the same the first 5 days, but started feeling so bad, I stopped walking all together. Today is the first time I felt like walking but no I haven't added extra non restricted packets except for yesterday when I was starving all day.
12:30 I just had lunch. IP piņa colada blended with 2 cups kale, IP supplement, cucumber with sea salt. Still feeling good. Have to be at my father-in-laws 80th birthday for cake and ice cream😳. I am mentally preparing myself already for, "oh, a little cake and ice cream won't hurt you". Birthday cake and ice cream are one of my favorite things in the world!!!
I was a runner before IP. First couple of weeks, I still ran with little problem. But after 2-3 week I felt weak and couldn't do it anymore. I tried to add extra and to eat extra. All I did was slow down my weight loss. I have decided to stop exercising until I get down to my goal weight.
nicoleroper is offline   Reply With Quote