3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Tuesday 5/21/2013 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/281965-ip-daily-chat-tuesday-5-21-2013-a.html)

lisa32989 05-21-2013 05:04 AM

IP Daily Chat Tuesday 5/21/2013

:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2
here Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
and here Fun with Veggie Purees!
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein pDr. Chanh Tran Tien's website

lisa32989 05-21-2013 05:14 AM

Super hungry/munchy feeling last night.
Drank so much I thought I'd slosh my way to bed (and was up twice in the nite), which I don't like doing to myself but its better than eating!
Sometimes the extra- hungries come before a visit from the whoosh fairy. I'd love it if she'd visit. Her appearances haven't been as regular in a couple months.

I saw a question on yesterday's daily about measurements.
Most coaches do them at the beginning and then periodically.

IdealProteinNewbie 05-21-2013 06:13 AM

Re: roasting veggies from yesterday's thread:

I am obsessed with them, sooo good!

Asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, okra, turnips, zucchini, cabbage, etc.

Lay your veggies of choice on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Mist with olive oil, sprinkle on spices (I use sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper) then roast at 350* for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Only veggies you can't roast are onions. Other than that, have at it!

I can't wait until Phase 4 when I get as many veggies as I want!

loopers 05-21-2013 06:26 AM

Just heard about the devastation in Oklahoma... I've got a ton of clothes that I shrunk out of, I think I will send them down there, surely they can help someone... perhaps the Red Cross will accept them?

M35A2 05-21-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopers (Post 4747813)
Just heard about the devastation in Oklahoma... I've got a ton of clothes that I shrunk out of, I think I will send them down there, surely they can help someone... perhaps the Red Cross will accept them?

If the Red Cross won't take them check with some of the faith based charities in your area. Two years ago we took a truck load of stuff to MS after a rash of tornado strikes. Other things they usually need are bedding supplies and basic household items. A lot of folks are going to be moving in to temporary housing or rentals and won't have little things like pots/pans, cleaning supplies, sheets, towels, etc.

theEguarantee 05-21-2013 07:59 AM

Day2- feeling like death.

My headache isnt as terrible as it was yesterday, but now I'm having some serious tummy problems. It hit me about 10pm last night, and I stayed in the bathroom for at least 10 minutes. I was so exhausted I was able to make it to sleep. Now its hitting me again this morning. From what I've been told, this is normal, but its torture!
On a good note, I did lose 2.8 after my first day! yay!

TooManyMaggies 05-21-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theEguarantee (Post 4747873)
Day2- feeling like death.

My headache isnt as terrible as it was yesterday, but now I'm having some serious tummy problems. It hit me about 10pm last night, and I stayed in the bathroom for at least 10 minutes. I was so exhausted I was able to make it to sleep. Now its hitting me again this morning. From what I've been told, this is normal, but its torture! !

I spent my first three days puking up all my dinners and going to bed early without eating my snack. I called it my body's revolt against the system, lol. Yes, it's normal, but once your body adjusts you'll start feeling great!

JRP2689 05-21-2013 09:59 AM

I started yesterday and the only issue that I really had was that I went from zero to starving between the snack and dinner. Today was starting out alright but I pulled something in my back this morning and have a sharp pain that I hope goes away soon.

Gorf59 05-21-2013 10:09 AM

Today is my second day OP- I don't think I can do it. I am really hating the IP foods!! I am not that hungry and am ok eating a lot of veggies (I am vegetarian, so i like that!), but I have not liked one single IP food I have tried so far. Am I doing something wrong?!?!

sarita75 05-21-2013 10:12 AM

Day 6 here we go! Woot! Kind of excited. I got up this morning and jumped on the scale after my shower. I guess I was sort of skeptical of the scale at my WI yesterday. My scale confirmed, within 0.2#, that I lost 6.4 pounds in the first 4 days of my journey, of which 4.4 are attributable to fat! Super-excited. I am still a little unsure where it came off, but it's a great start (and honestly, 4.4# of fat over a 5'5" frame is going to be spread thin)! :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4747787)
I saw a question on yesterday's daily about measurements.
Most coaches do them at the beginning and then periodically.

Thanks Lisa! I am going to check in with my coach via email to see if she can do them for me. :)

IdealProteinNewbie 05-21-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorf59 (Post 4747991)
Today is my second day OP- I don't think I can do it. I am really hating the IP foods!! I am not that hungry and am ok eating a lot of veggies (I am vegetarian, so i like that!), but I have not liked one single IP food I have tried so far. Am I doing something wrong?!?!

You can do this! You're going through the worst part right now...you'll come out on the other side and be so proud of yourself when that happens.

Have you had the chocolate drink warmed up? Tastes just like hot chocolate!

ragdoll74 05-21-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Your tastes will change once you further into it. I'm not sure if you used to eat out a lot or eat processed foods, but your taste buds get used to all the hidden sugar & salt. It takes a little while for them to get back to normal once you start eating less of those things.

I had a few favorites I stuck to in the first few weeks and then started to branch out a little with the packets. There are a lot of items I don't like at all so I don't buy those.

You can check out the recipe threads to see if there is something you can make out of the packets you have. People make muffins, flat bread, pancakes, etc out of the packets.

Hang in there, it will get better.

IdealProteinNewbie 05-21-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarita75 (Post 4747995)
Day 6 here we go! Woot! Kind of excited. I got up this morning and jumped on the scale after my shower. I guess I was sort of skeptical of the scale at my WI yesterday. My scale confirmed, within 0.2#, that I lost 6.4 pounds in the first 4 days of my journey, of which 4.4 are attributable to fat! Super-excited. I am still a little unsure where it came off, but it's a great start (and honestly, 4.4# of fat over a 5'5" frame is going to be spread thin)! :carrot:

Keep it up!

However, a word of advice...don't weigh yourself in between appointments with your coach. Your weight fluctuates minute by minute during each and every day and soon you'll drive youself crazy :dizzy:

KeepMovingForward 05-21-2013 10:16 AM

I've spent the morning reading old forums about Ketosis. Most say that you should stay in between 25-30 carbs a day. I compared this to My Fitness Pal Journaling and I'm ranging 35-50 carbs a day however I'm OP.

For example, yesterday I had the Cappuccino Drink for breakfast (4 carbs). Lunch I had 2 cups mushrooms and the Herb & Cheese Omelet (12 carbs). Dinner I had 2 cups asparagus and a chicken breast (10 carbs). Then for snack I had the Cheddar Ridges (12 carbs). That is a total of 38 carbs. If I choose to have brussel sprouts or a veggie that is only allowed twice a week, my carb count can go up to 50+.

Can someone please tell me what/if I'm doing something wrong?

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-le...150/207.8/.png
Follow my journey on Ideal Protein at: http://www.ugottajustkeepmovingforward.blogspot.com/
Add me on MyFitnessPal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/anbrim
W1: -6.0 W2: -2.8 W3: -1.2 W4: -3.4

IdealProteinNewbie 05-21-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepMovingForward (Post 4748004)
I've spent the morning reading old forums about Ketosis. Most say that you should stay in between 25-30 carbs a day. I compared this to My Fitness Pal Journaling and I'm ranging 35-50 carbs a day however I'm OP.

For example, yesterday I had the Cappuccino Drink for breakfast (4 carbs). Lunch I had 2 cups mushrooms and the Herb & Cheese Omelet (12 carbs). Dinner I had 2 cups asparagus and a chicken breast (10 carbs). Then for snack I had the Cheddar Ridges (12 carbs). That is a total of 38 carbs. If I choose to have brussel sprouts or a veggie that is only allowed twice a week, my carb count can go up to 50+.

Are you subtracting fiber to get net carbs?

ETA: However, the beauty of IP is that as long as you're following the sheet there's no need to count, but I understand that you might just be curious.

ragdoll74 05-21-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepMovingForward (Post 4748004)

You aren't doing anything wrong. Your total carbs can go up to 50 per day. I think the 25-30 carbs is for the 3 IP packets only, it does not include the veggies.

KeepMovingForward 05-21-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Be patient! Like you said....it's only your second day. I admit, my first and second week was rough. I didn't like the food and wondered how I was going to do this diet for an extended period. After the second week I figured out what I like and don't like and I was also introduced to restricted items which definitely make things better and give you something to look forward to. You can do this!

Just take it day by day, meal by meal. Keep moving forward! :D

Follow my journey on Ideal Protein at: http://www.ugottajustkeepmovingforward.blogspot.com/

KeepMovingForward 05-21-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll74 (Post 4748012)
You aren't doing anything wrong. Your total carbs can go up to 50 per day. I think the 25-30 carbs is for the 3 IP packets only, it does not include the veggies.

Ragdoll, thanks! It can get confusing. Would you suggest not having any restricted packets on days I have a veggie on the twice a week list to keep it under 50/day?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4748008)
Are you subtracting fiber to get net carbs?

ETA: However, the beauty of IP is that as long as you're following the sheet there's no need to count, but I understand that you might just be curious.

IdealProteinNewbie, you're supposed to subtract fiber from carbs? I had no idea!

Breakofday71 05-21-2013 10:31 AM

Just had to share! My scale this morning told me that I now officially weigh LESS than I did when I graduated from high school 20+ years ago :D

How many people can say that? That has totally made my day :)

SylviesGirl 05-21-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakofday71 (Post 4748030)
Just had to share! My scale this morning told me that I now officially weigh LESS than I did when I graduated from high school 20+ years ago :D

Wow! Super-Congratulations to you!! That must be a wonderful feeling. :carrot:

ragdoll74 05-21-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepMovingForward (Post 4748024)
Ragdoll, thanks! It can get confusing. Would you suggest not having any restricted packets on days I have a veggie on the twice a week list to keep it under 50/day?

You can have your restricted on the same day as a occasional veggie.

Net carbs are found after subtracting fiber from the total carbs. Some people also deduct sugar alcohols from the total, but I just deduct fiber. You can add a column for fiber on myfitnesspal when you log in through a computer. You can't do that with the app.

SylviesGirl 05-21-2013 11:19 AM

Nice to see so many newbies! Hang in there . . . it will be well worth it. As to not liking the food . . . you will when you get hungry enough! ;) Actually, your tastes will change as your body adjusts, and you might be surprised at some things you will like after that. Stick with it no matter what. You will be glad you did.

As for me, I have been feeling markedly hungrier for the past week or so and slightly headachey much of the time. I am getting all my salt, water, etc. This is just part of the ebb and flow, correct? Just need a word of reassurance and then I'll be good to go again . . . otherwise, I keep intaking more salt and more water, etc. Thanks.

IdealProteinNewbie 05-21-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SylviesGirl (Post 4748073)
As for me, I have been feeling markedly hungrier for the past week or so and slightly headachey much of the time. I am getting all my salt, water, etc. This is just part of the ebb and flow, correct? Just need a word of reassurance and then I'll be good to go again . . . otherwise, I keep intaking more salt and more water, etc. Thanks.

Definitely...hunger comes in waves. Are you making sure you get your oil in raw on top of salad or veggies vs. only cooking with it? The fat in the oil is satiating.

If so, you know just to stick with it. I'm confident that next week will be better :hug:

peaches17 05-21-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

You go girl! That is fabulous!

I disagree with the person saying not to weight yourself between WI's. I personally like to weight myself daily to get a handle on my patterns and habits as I am very analytical. I completely understand that my weight will fluctuate, which doesn't freak me out. If you are someone who would freak out though, then it is good to stay off the scale.

CT / NYC people (& Ruti)...I switched coaches and it is like Night & Day! Ruti, your recommendation is absolutely excellent. Luckily, I am very self sufficient and made my way blind through IP with the "bad" coach. But, with this new coach, I am learning so much it is absolutely incredible. A real eye opener and kinda scary that this other person is supposedly selling IP when it's not really even that close to the program.

sarita75 05-21-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Sheer awesomeness! congrats!

Quote:

I am not sure what you've had thus far. I have found, in my 5 days thus far, that the eggs make me sick, but that the soups, puddings, jelly and drinks are mostly good. For example: I just had the pina colada drink with some ice in it and am in LOVE! Raspberry jelly last night was amazing. Ready to drink chocolate great too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRP2689 (Post 4747977)
I started yesterday and the only issue that I really had was that I went from zero to starving between the snack and dinner. Today was starting out alright but I pulled something in my back this morning and have a sharp pain that I hope goes away soon.

I read one poster talking about taking a bar and cutting it up into squares to s/he could eat it throughout the day. That was invaluable to me. Remember bars are restricted though, so watch their carb values. Also remember, at least per my coach, you can have 3-4 unrestricted and 1 restricted, especially in your 1st week. Good luck!

Regarding the carbs v. net carbs. Oddly, this was not told to me that we could deduct veggie carbs. Furthermore, I was given a list of "good," "neutral," and "less-ideal" IP-okay veggies. Some of the veggies, such as cabbage, asparagus, kale, turnips, etc. have more carbs than chard, greens, etc. Anyhow, I have been advised that, for optimal results, to keep my carbs between 20-35 grams. This means watching my carbs from IP foods.

amberjules 05-21-2013 11:53 AM

Wow - now check this out. Usually after a birthday celebration I would eat foods that weren't healthy, stuff myself because I "deserved" it - after all it's my birthday - and feel miserable afterwards.

This year I stayed on program, hiked, cycled, and walked to celebrate my birthday. Now today - my first day back to work from vacation and birthday celebration - I put on my black slacks and what do you know - they are loose - not tight from overeating.

Now that's a birthday celebration NSV!! Just one of my changes I've made through the year. This feeling is incredible. I'd rather have this feeling and emotion than the past ones of being upset that I "oops I did it again" (in the famous words of Brittany Spears - can't believe I'm quoting Brittany Spears) and overate.

Oh and I'm doing a 4 week challenge to lose 4% of my current body weight. Join all of us in keeping motivated for the summer months. Starts 06/01/13 but enter now to get started!

amt6 05-21-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarita75 (Post 4747995)

That's great! My first weigh-in is on Thursday and I am anxious to see. I jumped on the scale this morning (I knowww I'm not supposed to, but I couldn't resist) and I was down 4.9 lbs in my first 4 days! I have never been this successful before. :carrot:

Question: How do you know how much of your loss is attributable to fat? I'd love to keep track of that along the way.

JustLauren 05-21-2013 12:16 PM

I've been OP for 3 weeks. I'm currently down 25 lbs. The first few days I felt exhausted. I'm not one to nap, but I did. I could tell my body is readjusting by the number of headaches and fatigue episodes I've had.

Not going to lie. It's HARD.

As a matter of fact... I had a dream the other night that I ate bread and I knowingly cheated. I woke up and had to think back if I really did do that. It felt so real! Haha

JRP2689 05-21-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberjules (Post 4748111)
Wow - now check this out. Usually after a birthday celebration I would eat foods that weren't healthy, stuff myself because I "deserved" it - after all it's my birthday - and feel miserable afterwards.

This year I stayed on program, hiked, cycled, and walked to celebrate my birthday. Now today - my first day back to work from vacation and birthday celebration - I put on my black slacks and what do you know - they are loose - not tight from overeating.

Now that's a birthday celebration NSV!! Just one of my changes I've made through the year. This feeling is incredible. I'd rather have this feeling and emotion than the past ones of being upset that I "oops I did it again" (in the famous words of Brittany Spears - can't believe I'm quoting Brittany Spears) and overate.

Oh and I'm doing a 4 week challenge to lose 4% of my current body weight. Join all of us in keeping motivated for the summer months. Starts 06/01/13 but enter now to get started!

Congrats and happy birthday!

RareBird 05-21-2013 12:49 PM

Bellamack I just had time to catch up on the past few days of daily threads. Welcome back! I've survived this long cold winter on IP eating your Spicy Cauliflower Soup (my name for it... I don't remember what you called it) for many of my lunches. I've wondered where you were. Glad you're back and good luck making it to your goal.

sarita75 05-21-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amt6 (Post 4748127)
That's great! My first weigh-in is on Thursday and I am anxious to see. I jumped on the scale this morning (I knowww I'm not supposed to, but I couldn't resist) and I was down 4.9 lbs in my first 4 days! I have never been this successful before. :carrot:

Question: How do you know how much of your loss is attributable to fat? I'd love to keep track of that along the way.

Woot! Funny, my coach also didn't tell me not to weigh myself. LOL. I have been doing it pretty regularly as my boyfriend and I have a running joke that I won't disclose on here. :) As for the fat loss, my coach/center has a machine which breaks down the loss from lean muscle v. fat. It will also register water loss. It's kind of awesome, actually. That being said, I would love some solid measurements.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberjules (Post 4748111)

This year I stayed on program, hiked, cycled, and walked to celebrate my birthday. Now today - my first day back to work from vacation and birthday celebration - I put on my black slacks and what do you know - they are loose - not tight from overeating.*** I'd rather have this feeling and emotion than the past ones of being upset that I "oops I did it again" (in the famous words of Brittany Spears - can't believe I'm quoting Brittany Spears) and overate.

WOooottttt! Congrats and happy birthday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLauren (Post 4748136)
I've been OP for 3 weeks. I'm currently down 25 lbs. The first few days I felt exhausted. I'm not one to nap, but I did. I could tell my body is readjusting by the number of headaches and fatigue episodes I've had.

Not going to lie. It's HARD. As a matter of fact... I had a dream the other night that I ate bread and I knowingly cheated. I woke up and had to think back if I really did do that. It felt so real! Haha

I had a similar dream the other night where I cracked open a soda and chugged it. I felt so bad after realizing what I was doing. I was glad it was just a dream. I think our bodies are just getting used to this change. As for the exhaustion, listen to your body. You may need another unrestricted item, perhaps more water or salt. Hope it passes.

hangdog 05-21-2013 01:01 PM

Day 9 today and I got my first "have you lost weight?" from someone at work!!!! Love that! Especially because I haven't seen the scale move too much. I seem to be all over the place. First WI was early (day 4) and I was down 2 lbs. but my WI is in the evening at 6pm, probably not ideal. My early AM readings at home have me down 5. I've been a little disappointed with the slow start, but this was a great boost. Hoping to see lots of inches lost at Thursday's WI!

Tuca125 05-21-2013 01:09 PM

Just want to say hi.

Yesterday was Victoria Day here in Toronto, and we have hamburgers for lunch , eating a chicken breast patty in some lettuce was a win win, It was delicious ans I did not miss the bun or cheese.... so far 10 pound in 18 day. Thanks for all the help.

LinaSK 05-21-2013 01:14 PM

Glad to hear everyone is seeming to be OP today so far!!

Gorf What you may be experiencing is carb withdrawal which not only contributes to a headache but can also contribute you to not stomach certain foods for around 3 days as you go through the withdrawal. I know it's hard, but stick with it.. because you will feel FANTASTIC. The only reason you should be concerned is if you are allergic to the ingredients; however, during your health questionnaire your coach would have figured that out. Stick with it! :)

hangdog 05-21-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

The first day, my plan consisted of the peach mango drink, tomato basil soup and the lemon poppy seed bar. Between the peach mango and tomato basil, I was done. And the lemon poppyseed wasn't anything to write home about either! Seriously I was going to throw out all of my food and throw in the towel. But I talked to a friend who has been on IP for a few months and she told me to try a couple of her favorites, which I did and they are awesome!!!! Like, seriously, I could eat these for the rest of my life and not feel like I'm dieting. I quickly exchanged all the nasty packets for ones I like.

For me, my favorites are Wildberry Yogurt drink, ready made chocolate and vanilla drinks and some of the bars. I like the caramel nut, peanut crunch the best. I also got the creamy bacon dressing from walden farms and found a recipe for a salad dressing with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, water, Splenda and spices that has made me love my salads again.

I still plan to try a few packets but I don't plan to reorder anything that isn't great. Some foods are delicious, some are just okay and some are absolutely nasty!!!!!! Everyone's tastes are different, so take time to find yours. I told myself if I hated the taste I would throw it away and open a new packet. Haven't done that yet (nothing was as bad as my first day of food) buy it helped knowing I could. My coach lets me buy individual packets, which really helps.

I'm only on day 9 but I've found foods I really like and I'm not hungry. That, in and of itself, is pretty awesome.

Good luck!

theEguarantee 05-21-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

As a matter of fact... I had a dream the other night that I ate bread and I knowingly cheated. I woke up and had to think back if I really did do that. It felt so real! Haha

25 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome!! Very encouraging!! I'm on day 2 & having a tough time, but seeing results from you & others on this forum helps me to stick with it. Go girl!!

Summerblue 05-21-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

NOW THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Way to go!!!!

Summerblue 05-21-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wfonseca3017 (Post 4748192)
Just want to say hi.

Yesterday was Victoria Day here in Toronto, and we have hamburgers for lunch , eating a chicken breast patty in some lettuce was a win win, It was delicious ans I did not miss the bun or cheese.... so far 10 pound in 18 day. Thanks for all the help.

EXCELLENT!!!! I always consider that a huge WIN. I know me and hamburgars, the OLD ME....would have had a big one with extra cheese :)

Keep it up!;)

Summerblue 05-21-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

HAHA about the dream! I too have been OP for 3 weeks, and funny you say that about napping, I am not a napper either, but I have recently. Those headaches - boo. I know my poor body is de-toxing all that sugar. I don't seem to have them all day any longer, but at night I will get one.

Can't wait til those pass.

KEEP AT IT! ;)

April Starter 05-21-2013 01:58 PM

"Just had to share! My scale this morning told me that I now officially weigh LESS than I did when I graduated from high school 20+ years ago :D

How many people can say that? That has totally made my day :)"

OMG - THAT'S GOT TO BE A GREAT FEELING! WAY TO GO!!!! :D