Old 05-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #1  
IP start 4/17/13

S/C/G: 259/213.6/146

Height: 5' 9.5"

Default Progress App

Hello everyone

Can anyone recommend a good app for tracking a progress?

I have found some, but was hoping that some of you might know a good one.

I am looking to track a progress in pictures, weight and body measurements and would ideally we able to see the difference from start to finish, but also within the progress ( like every other week, per month ...)

Thank you all

Ps
And I am really grateful for the great support on this forum. So far, partially thanks to you guys, my journey has been a pleasant and a joyful one

Thank you!
WestLAgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/130/130

Height: 5'3"

I use the myfitness pal app. It lets you track weight and measurements (of just neck hips and waist), no pictures for comparison unless you just use your profile picture. And it lets you have a food diary so you can see what you are eating. I would probably just email photos to your email and copy them into a word document periodically... that way you can see progress.
spunky536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky536 View Post
I use the myfitness pal app. It lets you track weight and measurements (of just neck hips and waist), no pictures for comparison unless you just use your profile picture. And it lets you have a food diary so you can see what you are eating. I would probably just email photos to your email and copy them into a word document periodically... that way you can see progress.
I track measurements for chest, arms, legs, waist, hips, BMI, and body fat % on MFP. It is customizable if you go to it on the computer.

It doesn't have a spot for tracking progress pics.
It is also a great food journal
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #4  
IP start 4/17/13

S/C/G: 259/213.6/146

Height: 5' 9.5"

Thank you!
I also use myfitnesspal app
Didn't know you can customize it on the net

Thank you spunky536 and lisa32989
WestLAgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Fullfitness. It's a weightlifting app. But also has a section for measurements and you can take pics. If you wanted too you could store new pics everyday. Also it doesn't save the pictures to your "camera" at least it works this way on my iPhone. So if someone if looking at pics they can't accidently happen upon pics of me in shorts and a sports bra letting all the stuff I'm working to lose hang out. Ill be taking measurement and pics with it every two weeks .
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #6  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

I use SparkPeople for tracking food, weight and measurements. You can also attach photos to your "My Spark Page" to track progress.

I also have an excel spreadsheet at home where I log some of the the stats I get each week, so I can see how weight, BMI, pounds of fat, etc. are changing over time.
Msbehaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 231/160 /162

Height: 5'8"

I'm using two different apps (iPhone) to track my weight loss. BODY COMPARE: for tracking my progress with pictures. I love this app! I can compare my "before" picture with the picture that I take each week, side by side : ) and then BODY TRACKER: you can customize the setting to include only the areas that you measure - there is grafts and all kinds of things to track and see your progress.
Atlin is offline   Reply With Quote