Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 AM   #16  
Starting again 06.04.2014

S/C/G: 210/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Thanks for posting this information. I haven't ordered from them yet, but I'm glad to know the details for when I do place an order.

Like others have mentioned, I would have never found this information in the alternative boards. Being new to the site, I'm not as keen on how to research and so forth as others...and yes, I've read through the stickies.

Thanks, again!
GetYa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #17  
Started IP Alts 9/8/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynette826 View Post
Besides it says in the sticky at the top, that the daily's are not for specific questions. That it's better to start a new thread if you have no luck with the crappy search function.
Yes, yes it does! A point that seems to be frequently forgotten!
Doctorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #18  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynette826 View Post
I totally agree with this! It's much easier to have individual threads for specific questions. Much easier to find, and to search. If the questions are only asked in the daily thread or alternative threads, you can't ever find the answer with the search function. Besides it says in the sticky at the top, that the daily's are not for specific questions. That it's better to start a new thread if you have no luck with the crappy search function.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorblue View Post
Yes, yes it does! A point that seems to be frequently forgotten!

Been scratching my head for a few weeks now as I read the same thing. Hmmm....

I just assumed maybe separate threads take up more space on 3fatchicks and perhaps there is a limit to how much space we can use??? Does that maybe make sense?

Last edited by disgal; 04-02-2013 at 06:49 PM.
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
Thanks Crazynette! I'll do that next time I order. Dang, I wish I'd known about it before I placed my $215 order last week.
I would suggest you send them an email and tell them you just heard about the Dieters Club -- and ask if you can join now and get the credit on your last order, which was only last week.

They seem very friendly and helpful. I actually signed up a day or two after I placed my order -- and they made it retroactive to that order for me.

You've got nothing to lose in asking! Good luck.
SassyGirl424 is offline   Reply With Quote