Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #16  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
Oh wow Jen...we started on the EXACT SAME DAY! I never knew that
That's cool; I didn't realize that either. I lost about 6 weeks (not on IP) between Dec 2 and Jan 15. However, I've been rockin' it since Jan 15 and here for the long haul. Loved the picture of you the other day in your work clothes and Max down in the bottom left corner! You look absolutely amazing. I'll be thrilled if I get some nice legs and tiny waist like you have when I get closer to goal! So happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP190 View Post
I actually ended up having to RE-START yesterday!
I'm definitely going to try and stay plugged in! Sometimes I just get so caught up with other things (such as this new job I just got!).
You can do this! Take one day at a time and if that's too much, take it hour by hour. Sounds like you have lots of good ideas/plans you're working on to get yourself more organized. Congrats on the new job! We're here for ya! Jen
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote