3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 19 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/272713-home-100%25-vol-19-a.html)

Starshine 01-10-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 (Post 4584839)
Okay, here's my first attempt at posting some before/after pics. The before's were taken in May at my starting weight. Ignore my "fancy" mom clothes and ponytail:D I need to figure out to be more stylish like some of you ladies!

You look fantastic! :) What a change! And I know about trying to find a style. I've been wondering what clothes I will buy, what style I will take on. It's been 10 years since I even tried to dress in my own way, and not in just what fit. I was never into fashion, but I always dressed in a way that showed my style, so this is an interesting and fun (and expensive) journey.

You'll find your way. Can't wait to see more pics of what you decide to wear! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitKat169 (Post 4584852)
I'm in studying procrastination mode. I left work at noon today to study all afternoon as my final exam is tomorrow morning. I've managed to have lunch, read 1 chapter, take a nap, have my snack, make some tea, check my email (work and home), open the 2nd chapter. It's not looking good so far. It could be a late night but I'm also feeling more run down today like my cold is back so I should probably just make sure I get to the exam. Oh and tomorrow morning is calling for a blizzard so I'll have to get up extra early to ensure I get to the college on time!

Good luck, KitKat! And hope the blizzard misses you! :hug:

exactor 01-10-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine (Post 4584863)
And I know about trying to find a style. I've been wondering what clothes I will buy, what style I will take on. It's been 10 years since I even tried to dress in my own way, and not in just what fit. I was never into fashion, but I always dressed in a way that showed my style, so this is an interesting and fun (and expensive) journey.

I know exactly what you mean about trying to find a style! I used to just go to the women's plus size section of the store and buy clothes that fit and didn't make me look larger than (I thought) I actually was. Now that I'm in regular women's sizes, there's so many choices! I still find myself leaning towards that clothes that I think will flatter a larger body and I am overwhelmed when going shopping! I'm really trying to decide what looks I like on myself. It's been fun and a little scary!

Hgamroth 01-10-2013 07:12 PM

Congrats to all the losers!!!! WTG KITKAT!!! Exactor you look great!

I have been having a very rough week. I am having some health issues and seeing a doctor. He wants me off of phase 1 and is wanting me on phase 3 so that I can be eating fruits and dairy. I am exercising like a crazy girl right now and haven't gained so I am thankful for that. I am so ready for the weekend!!!

mompattie 01-10-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4584362)
Cross-post from daily for all my 100%ers who don't go to the daily:

LOL
My crazy wii fit told me last nite I weighed 185.2 and this morning it said 178.4. I was pretty sure I hadn't entered onderland and COMPLETELY SKIPPED the 190s! (and then lost 6.8 lbs overnite!). Tonite I'm moving it to another room with a hard floor, instead of carpet.

So, my (MUCH MORE REALISTIC) WI today: - 4.2, which is pretty in-line with my typical weight losses over a 2+week period (this was 17 days). Best yet...a whopping 5". Inches have been slower to come off from measured areas for me so this feels like a whoosh! :dancer:

NSV: I have NEVER EVER in my life returned from vacation SMALLER than I left! Vacation was always a sure weight GAIN!

Awesome WI!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Quote:

Okay, here's my first attempt at posting some before/after pics. The before's were taken in May at my starting weight. Ignore my "fancy" mom clothes and ponytail:D I need to figure out to be more stylish like some of you ladies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaKolesnik (Post 4584843)
I think you look great. You may have the mom look down but it is the skinny mom look!!! Keep up the good work!!!

I agree with Mon, you look awesome!!!! Skinny mom!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4584949)

I have been having a very rough week. I am having some health issues and seeing a doctor. He wants me off of phase 1 and is wanting me on phase 3 so that I can be eating fruits and dairy. I am exercising like a crazy girl right now and haven't gained so I am thankful for that. I am so ready for the weekend!!!

HUGS Holly!!!!! Hope everything's ok!!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

sahmmommy2 01-10-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Sending positive thoughts your way, Holly! I really hope everything gets figured out for you!

Starshine 01-10-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exactor (Post 4584923)
I know exactly what you mean about trying to find a style! I used to just go to the women's plus size section of the store and buy clothes that fit and didn't make me look larger than (I thought) I actually was. Now that I'm in regular women's sizes, there's so many choices! I still find myself leaning towards that clothes that I think will flatter a larger body and I am overwhelmed when going shopping! I'm really trying to decide what looks I like on myself. It's been fun and a little scary!

I know, SOOOO many choices, and I find the clothes I can afford, I really don't like much. :) You look great! And you're so tall, I bet clothes just look wonderful on you. :) Congrats on your great success!!

Quote:

I'm so sorry, Holly. I so hope you feel better soon, and that it's not anything serious! :hug: :hug:

muffin65 01-10-2013 08:30 PM

question pls
I subscribed to this thread earlier and every time I get a email it goes back to the same spot I first got not the last one I had already read to....
did I do something wrong????
ty

Hgamroth 01-10-2013 08:37 PM

Thank you everyone. My doc just thinks there are problems with the tubal I had with my son. I will know more when I see another doc. Phase 1 caused my TOM to be crazy but when I went back on after the holidays I started TOM again and was in incredible pain all weekend (not just crampy pain, way more severe) and I am now very anemic. I have faith we will get it figured out. I am running again and it is helping. I really think exercise is the best medicine.

LizRR 01-10-2013 08:48 PM

I have been MIA, and trying to catch up on my fave threads, at this point it is just 100% and the daily. Master lurking commencing!!!

KitKat169 - Congratulations on making it into the Century Club!

sahmmommy2 - You look great! Love the before/after photos!

Willi 01-10-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4584362)
Cross-post from daily for all my 100%ers who don't go to the daily:

LOL
My crazy wii fit told me last nite I weighed 185.2 and this morning it said 178.4. I was pretty sure I hadn't entered onderland and COMPLETELY SKIPPED the 190s! (and then lost 6.8 lbs overnite!). Tonite I'm moving it to another room with a hard floor, instead of carpet.

So, my (MUCH MORE REALISTIC) WI today: - 4.2, which is pretty in-line with my typical weight losses over a 2+week period (this was 17 days). Best yet...a whopping 5". Inches have been slower to come off from measured areas for me so this feels like a whoosh! :dancer:

NSV: I have NEVER EVER in my life returned from vacation SMALLER than I left! Vacation was always a sure weight GAIN!

Wonderful Lisa!

Congrats to others with losses ths week!

KitKat - you are Wonder Woman. You just need the golden lasso?! :D

KitKat169 01-10-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exactor (Post 4584923)

Your pictures look great.
I know what you mean by all the choices. I get overwhelmed trying to figure out what new stores I should be going into and realize it is all but a select few now instead of only a select few. I'm going to try to brave the mall on the weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin65 (Post 4585064)
question pls
I subscribed to this thread earlier and every time I get a email it goes back to the same spot I first got not the last one I had already read to....
did I do something wrong????
ty

Sorry I can't help. I've never subscribed to the threads because they are just so active that I check them regularly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4585073)
Thank you everyone. My doc just thinks there are problems with the tubal I had with my son. I will know more when I see another doc. Phase 1 caused my TOM to be crazy but when I went back on after the holidays I started TOM again and was in incredible pain all weekend (not just crampy pain, way more severe) and I am now very anemic. I have faith we will get it figured out. I am running again and it is helping. I really think exercise is the best medicine.

Hope you are doing better soon. Glad to hear that you are able to get some exercise in and hope that helps with a few more of the pounds or at least maintains until you can figure out what's going on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4585091)
I have been MIA, and trying to catch up on my fave threads, at this point it is just 100% and the daily. Master lurking commencing!!!

KitKat169 - Congratulations on making it into the Century Club!

sahmmommy2 - You look great! Love the before/after photos!

Nice to see you lurking! I need to start lurking on the maintenance thread as it is getting closer and I'm starting to prepare myself already.

Willi 01-10-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear this Holly. :hug:

scorbett1103 01-10-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4585073)

Ugh sorry to hear that. If you are dealing with anemia, don't forget that spinach is very high in iron, which helps with anemia. Red meat and spinach should be in your diet a few times a week for a while, at least until things even out. It won't fix it, but it might soften the effects a little. Good luck!

Quote:

Looking awesome!

IdealProteinNewbie 01-11-2013 06:29 AM

Good Friday morning 100%er's!

Weigh-in today, wish me luck!

sahmmommy2 01-11-2013 07:30 AM

IdealProteinNewbie - Good Luck on the WI today!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies! I've never been exactly stylish. I completely forgot what I even like to wear since I've been heavy. I've just been hiding in clothes. It's going to be a real process, but I am very excited about it. It's amazing how much better you feel about yourself and your appearance when the weight starts coming off!