Old 12-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #16  

Welcome back!!!!! You have been missed!!! We're here for you, let us share your journey and support you as to make it lighter were all here for each other!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #17  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back! I joined when you left because I remember the "where's Cadu" posts, and know that you were an important part of the family here. I look forward to your posts and sharing the journey with you!
stargirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #18  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome back Cadu! I too have missed you, and wondered how you were doing. Am sorry to hear you've been struggling, but you will overcome this and get to where you want to be. We're all here for you. Merry Christmas!
greeniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #19  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

OOOOOO HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EVER!!

CADU IS BACK IN DA HOUS'!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP FLOP OF VERMONT!!!

rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

Welcome back!
CortneyMarie622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #21  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

CADU!!! I missed you! This is a great Christmas present indeed, no worries about the past, you are back with family here!
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Cadu!!!!!
From one Jersey Girl to another, How are ya?!!!!
I started right after you and when you dropped off I was a little concerned. So many times someone would ask, "Anyone heard from Cadu ?" You were such a huge part of this board and one of the main reasons I stayed 100%. Don't beat yourself up. You took the first step by admitting to yourself and to all of us that you need help. I'm sure that wasn't easy, but look at what you got in return.....more love, understanding and encouragement than you could have ever imagined. But in reality, we were here for you all along! Enjoy the holidays with your family and when you're ready, jump back on! We'll be here. One day at a time!! You can do this!!!
MyTime50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #23  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back, Cadu. I have thought about you often too. For the eight months I have been on here I have seen many come and go which is scary. I am close to phasing off and it's scary. Glad you're back and good luck and Merry Christmas!
Beck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #24  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hi Everybody.. Happy Wednesday.

Well, some of you who know me, know that I have disappeared for awhile. Without going into details I have been in a bad way for the last 4 or so months. I have been feeding my depression and ultimately put back on 30 pounds. (I cant believe I put that much back on). For the last few weeks I have been trying to get back on plan but I just cant seem to stay on it. I could not bring myself to get on the scale for the last month but I finally did that. (one hurdle down). I was having a hard time coming on here and fessing up to my gain. (two hurdles down). To be honest I was embarrassed to come back here after gaining.

But I really think I need all of your help to get to goal and to phase off properly. I know for a fact that coming to this forum in the past had helped me to stay on plan especially when I was having a hard time. So After the holidays I am going to start on the plan again and I am asking all you wonderful people for support.

And last but not least... I have missed many of you on here, so many times I wanted to come on and say Hi and see what everyone has been up to and to see all the wonderful losses and pictures but shame is a powerful thing.

So i am back ... If you will have me
Have you! We love you baby! Glad to hear from you!!! I've been kinda quiet myself for several months. Whooooo Hooooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
WOW. I was just thinking about you yesterday. Having been on 3FC for almost a year now, I see so many come and go. I hate when that happens. We all know "stuff" happens and I'm so glad to hear you've turned a corner and come back here to make a change. You can do it. You were always so impressive. I know you can move right back there again.

We love you
We're here for you.

Molly
Molly I missed you breaking 100! Total Awesomeness! You Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Thanks you guys!!!!
It is so nice to see you all again and it is so heart warming to be accepted back into such a wonderful community.
and it is especially nice to have been missed.
Love to you all
Whoooo Hoooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

OOOOOO HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EVER!!

CADU IS BACK IN DA HOUS'!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP FLOP OF VERMONT!!!

Rainbow you crack me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
CADU!!! I missed you! This is a great Christmas present indeed, no worries about the past, you are back with family here!
Liz! Is right. Early presents all around.

This is a life long journey for all of us.

Last edited by usmcvet; 12-20-2012 at 10:57 PM.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #25  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Liz I love your avatar! Tell us about it.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #26  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Liz I love your avatar! Tell us about it.
That is me crossing the finish line at the San Antonio Half Marathon in November! 13.1 miles in exactly 2:05, I have also finished the Dallas Half (in 1:58) and Shiner Half (in 2:10) since then!
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #27  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
That is me crossing the finish line at the San Antonio Half Marathon in November! 13.1 miles in exactly 2:05, I have also finished the Dallas Half (in 1:58) and Shiner Half (in 2:10) since then!
That's awesome Liz! I would like to run a 5K again, I don't think I ever want to run more than three miles again, I just don't like it. But I'd like to get back to that point again. Good for you. You look awesome.