Old 10-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #1  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Apparently, I CAN do this!

Hi,
Today is day 5 for me, and the first day I've woken up without a headache. YAY!
And a NSV for me yesterday--my husband's dad and step mom were here to visit (we live in Maryland) from Maine, for the first time in 8 years. So, we took them to a local fall festival where wonderful-smelling, dangerous, fried food was everywhere. It was lunch time, and everyone else had something to eat. They weren't being mean...I insisted on them eating. I had an IP bar before we went, and didn't eat any food there, drank my water instead of lemonade, and then had my salad when we got back home. It was hard, but I did it!
This forum is awesome, by the way--everyone is so supportive and inspiring! Happy Sunday!

Tammy
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 149/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tam67green View Post
Hi,
And a NSV for me yesterday--my husband's dad and step mom were here to visit (we live in Maryland) from Maine, for the first time in 8 years. So, we took them to a local fall festival where wonderful-smelling, dangerous, fried food was everywhere. It was lunch time, and everyone else had something to eat. They weren't being mean...I insisted on them eating. I had an IP bar before we went, and didn't eat any food there, drank my water instead of lemonade, and then had my salad when we got back home. It was hard, but I did it!
This forum is awesome, by the way--everyone is so supportive and inspiring! Happy Sunday!

Tammy

Great job! It so wonderful when we realize that food does not control us, we control the food.
Samkatmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 151/133/120

Height: 5'1"

Great job! Day 5 was the first day I did not have a headache also. I am now on day 30 and doing great.

Congrats on being able to stay strong when surrounded by temptation!

Kim
bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tam67green View Post
Hi,

Tammy
Good for you! The fifth day I started to feel better. There is always something happening that tempts us!
Willi is offline   Reply With Quote