3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267592-home-100%25-vol-15-a.html)

wuv2bloved 10-21-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen (Post 4504560)

Did you see your Saints? :cheer2: What a game huh? I see we have the pig skin in common. Better than eating pigs :rofl: ha ha ha

I watched some of your u tube videos, so cool. I'm really really new at everything computer and Internet, my DH got me an iPad 3 when I started IP, he says he got it for me just to keep me quite so he can watch tv without all my yapping, well it works I'm always looking up stuff, reading 3 fat chicks, and getting e mail. My son will show me stuff sometimes, but he gets impatient w me to easy, he almost does know it all at 23 you know. I wanna learn to do my picture and so much more, but I'll get there one lesson at a time. I barely learned to reply after more than 1 quote, just look at me now. Yea

I DID I DID!!....I was home alone, windows opened, tv blaring watching them. I was yelling at the tv at some parts of it, the kids outside would look over my way...I would hide and say OOPS....lol...The more you play around with everything the more you will learn. I learned everything on my own, now I can do lots of stuff...lol

Yesmyqueen 10-21-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4504623)
I DID I DID!!....I was home alone, windows opened, tv blaring watching them. I was yelling at the tv at some parts of it, the kids outside would look over my way...I would hide and say OOPS....lol...The more you play around with everything the more you will learn. I learned everything on my own, now I can do lots of stuff...lol

Too funny, now were watching Jets and NE. Hey I have a question that I should know the answer to but not sure, aproximately how many carbs are we supposed to be eating a day on IP during phase 1?

wuv2bloved 10-21-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen (Post 4504625)
Too funny, now were watching Jets and NE. Hey I have a question that I should know the answer to but not sure, aproximately how many carbs are we supposed to be eating a day on IP during phase 1?

between 30-40 no more than 50

Starshine 10-21-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen (Post 4504625)

I believe it's 25-40 grams carbs. I've read that it's net carbs too (basically total carbs - fiber - sugar alcohol). I always try to stay under 40 total carbs, but I also try to get in about 12-15 grams of fiber a day, so it allows me wiggle room.

And Wuv would lovingly say, "Just follow the sheet!" :)

Starshine 10-21-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4504629)
between 30-40 no more than 50

I stand corrected. But you didn't say, "Just follow the sheet." :)

Yesmyqueen 10-21-2012 06:48 PM

Ok thank you guys, I'm safe, just wanted to make sure.

wuv2bloved 10-21-2012 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine72 (Post 4504635)
I stand corrected. But you didn't say, "Just follow the sheet." :)

haha...follow the sheet! its the BEST way to make sure you are getting the amount you are suppose to be getting....

I got my vanity plate today!!!!

greeniris 10-21-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4504089)
Great pics! You are doing fantastic!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4504095)
Fun day of shopping with my DD and her friend. Went to lunch at Chilis and really enjoyed my steamed broccoli and dry grilled shrimp. I bought 2 pairs of pants in size 8 and they are perfect. I cried in the dressing room after my DD told me how small I looked. I also bought a sweater dress and leggings. WAY out of my comfort zone! I never thought I could wear something like that. Honestly, sometimes I still feel like the fat girl so I am hoping my mind will catch up to my body. I also survived Cold Stone Creamery! The girls enjoyed their ice cream and I enjoyed my chocolate soy puffs. Feels so good to be in control!

Thank you! Think I finally got the multiple pic thing figured out. Am jealous - you got a sweater dress! I've always wanted one; but now it would be 'too much' for where I work. Glad you had a great day AND feel so in control now!

scorbett1103 10-21-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4504656)
haha...follow the sheet! its the BEST way to make sure you are getting the amount you are suppose to be getting....

That plate is awesome!!!!

hgamroth - what an awesome NSV!!!

greeniris - you look amazing in that wedding picture, inside and out!

Been a busy day at my house, brought the kids out for breakfast and then church, it ended up being a gorgeous fall/indian summery day so they climbed the tree outside church for almost an hour before I could corral them into the car :) Got home with just enough time to get some laundry put away, and get ready for work tonight! Mentally I've been working myself up to the third interview I have tomorrow - I am REEEEEEEEAALLLY hoping they come back with a good offer!

NSV for the weekend - I dipped into my box of old clothes yesterday - wore a SIZE 12 skirt to work (stretchy material but it's a 12!!!). I also found a denim skirt that is also a size 12, the last time I tried to put it on I couldn't even get it over my butt. Last night...ZZZZZZZZIP!!! It was too tight to wear out, but it won't be for long!!!

Starshine 10-21-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4504656)

Oh, love that vanity plate! :) It will bring smiles to lots of people, I'm sure!

Tripmama 10-22-2012 01:19 AM

I aaaammm bbbbaaaacccckkk and starting off 100% !
since my last post I have moved to Denver and got a new job and ip coach. Glad to be back. You all are still wonderful and beautiful! Nice work in the last month...I am here to loose this last 40 pounds....let's get er done!

Hgamroth 10-22-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4504924)
since my last post I have moved to Denver and got a new job and ip coach. Glad to be back. You all are still wonderful and beautiful! Nice work in the last month...I am here to loose this last 40 pounds....let's get er done!

Welcome back!

ragdoll74 10-22-2012 08:56 AM

WUV- love the plates and the new pic!

Scorbett- GOOD LUCK TODAY!

rainbowsmiles 10-22-2012 09:51 AM

welcome back tripmama!!!

wuv2bloved 10-22-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4504924)

WELCOME Back!!!....so glad that you are back AND a Coach!!!....you will be amazing for sure!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll74 (Post 4505100)
WUV- love the plates and the new pic!

Thank you!