Old 09-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 370/348/175

Height: 5'7

Default Stress and tummy trouble

I started on August 20,2012 and was doing great until my mom went in the hospital and between being there and having a lot of company at the house I managed to lose 4 pounds in 2 weeks instead of gain. (SUPRISE) I want to get this show back on the road, but this schedule is killing me. PLUS I am a full time student. I don't have time to sit down and eat right. Plus, my stomach is not processing very well I think. Lots of tummy issues even when I was successfully on the IP diet. Any suggestions?
AuTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

First, have you gone to the doctor about your stomach problems? Stress causes all sorts of tummy problems though.

As far as being busy I understand. I have 2 small kids work 40+ hours a week and go to school. I have actually found this diet to be one of the easiest for that though. Buy some of the RTD drinks and food to keep with you. I love the mango...but there is chocolate drink and vanilla too. Then for your veggies you can buy already cut up stuff and things like cucumber are fast to wash and cut. Just measure into 2C portions into a ziplock bag. If you are out for your real dinner you can almost always find meat and a safe salad. Sometimes I have to take some carrot out if its a fastfood place but otherwise I have never had problems so far.

Take care of yourself!
CortneyMarie622 is offline   Reply With Quote