Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #16  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

This is a program of choice, you can eat any of the products anytime of the day. I recommend eating the restricted for breakfast (which is what I do) or lunch just because it has more calories, keeps me fuller and has most of the day to burn off. This of course is only my opinion
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #17  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
Is there some rule that the restricted needs to be at lunch? The spreadsheet seems to imply that.
Nope, it's just a guideline. If you notice some of the breakfasts are also in red - it's just to make sure you don't accidentally plan 2 restricteds in one day. Some days I like to have a bar for breakfast, so I plan an unrestricted lunch. Other days I have a shake for breakfast so that I can have one of the restricted snacks with lunch.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #18  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Thanks, this will be useful as I learn the program :-)
stargirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #19  
Adult Member

S/C/G: 196/184/160

Height: 5'3

I found that I am forever forgetting my log sheet, so I added my fitness planner to my iphone, which is always with me. I log in there, then transfer when I go to weigh in. Much better for me personally :O)
Aussieluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #20  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

I was looking at that program! I actually use this template to plan my entire week ahead of time. I have a ziplog baggie for each day of the week, and I plan out all my packets and meals on the template. I put the packets in the baggie for that day and I'm good to go all week! It helps me stay organized!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #21  
Adult Member

S/C/G: 196/184/160

Height: 5'3

I think lack of organization is my problem - lol. I don't plan ahead, then, oops! I'm starving!! I go back to work in another week, so I really do need to plan ahead for sure, or I may fall back into my old habit! I find that getting to the bathroom, snack time, lunch time ... all of that is much harder when I am teaching (my body just doesn't get that whole school bell system :O)

I love my fitness planner because it has IP foods already there. Sometimes adding veggies can be a bit confusing as I don't fix them the way they are listed; I just take what is closest so I have the day recorded.

I will check out your planner; maybe it will help me organize too.

Thanks for sharing!
Aussieluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #22  

If you have the Excel / spreadseet template could you e-mail it to me at [email protected] THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Hey all,
I wanted to share this tool that my coach had given me - it's a weekly menu planner for phase 1.It lays out meals, veggies and vitamins every day for a week! I've been using it and setting up my packets ahead of time and it's been helpful. Feel free to download and use it!

The lines that are RED indicate a restricted packet, that way you don't have to worry about having too many in one day!

I have to be on the forum a little longer before you can send me messages, but I also have this in an excel spreadsheet. Once I can receive messages, I'm happy to email that to you if you PM me your email! (Can't upload excel files here). I'm more of a spreadsheet girl than a word document girl
jaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #23  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

I made my self a spreadsheet a few weeks ago and i also include calories , carbs etc for each planned meal.
Great Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #24  
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Hey all,
I wanted to share this tool that my coach had given me - it's a weekly menu planner for phase 1.It lays out meals, veggies and vitamins every day for a week! I've been using it and setting up my packets ahead of time and it's been helpful. Feel free to download and use it!

The lines that are RED indicate a restricted packet, that way you don't have to worry about having too many in one day!

I have to be on the forum a little longer before you can send me messages, but I also have this in an excel spreadsheet. Once I can receive messages, I'm happy to email that to you if you PM me your email! (Can't upload excel files here). I'm more of a spreadsheet girl than a word document girl
Thank you thank you! Just what I was looking for.
raincity is offline   Reply With Quote