Old 07-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 242/242/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesaid View Post
I get so much support from reading posts here, and I wanted to get some advice from this group. Your long term success tells me you are the right people to ask.

I'm thinking of ending my relationship with my diet coach - she's not very helpful and doesn't seem to be as knowledgeable of the protocol as I need. I am thinking of going at it on my own - following the diet and using alternative products.

Has anyone done the same thing? It seems like I could save $500+ per month by doing that.
I just went to my initial consultation at IP, bought the vitamins/supplements and one week worth of protein supplements and then ran away as fast as I could holding my purse tight in my arms. I calculated to go to an IP Program would cost me approximately $4,700 but found that I could take other vitamins/supplements and alternative protein products and spend about $1,800. I have lost 17 lbs in three weeks, coming up on a WI Monday.
This site is great and I have learned so much from the IP Forum. Good luck on your alternative plan and hope to see you posting again.
Brenda
Blueskywyoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #17  
Dieting Since Birth!

S/C/G: 308/ Ticker /208

chloe222, nice unit you bought! I just saw it onamazon but it did not say up to what weight it would measure, do you happen to know?

wingnut: You just ROCK! So attentive and helpful...Thank you for all your posts...I learned a bunch from you!

Usmcvet: when you know more then the coaches and not vice-versa something is wrong especially when they should be guiding you, speaking with you, understanding you etc so as to best make suggestions for you. Nice people or not...maybe you need to tell them how you feel? Sounds like they are not providing the service you signed up for. Hope it works out for you...now lets go to the range and maybe to the Outback and split a ribeye!
Cheers
Jake
mammoth357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

I saw my coach until I reached P4. Do you have to see your coach to get your food? That's the only thing that kept me going back. After one month I felt really good about what I was doing and the help from this site was enough for me. I say save the money...that's a lot! Coach fees for me were included in the initial consultation fee of $350... But seriously, you should be all set with the information you get on this site.
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote