Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 AM   #16  

The best tip for me was to turn the puddings into shakes. I add 8 oz. water to the pudding shake, and it makes a yummy and thick shake. I just started using a blender to make the shakes even creamier and thicker-- by adding a couple of ice cubes and blending for at least a minute. Also try adding 1-2 tablespoons of the WF caramel sauce to the dark choc. pudding shake for an "omg I can't believe this is on my diet" experience.
My second tip is to read these posts regularly, especially when you are feeling like you may want to cheat.
As for the exercise (I would rather exercise than eat chocolate), I would really try not to the first 3 weeks. It does slow your weight loss down. I cut back on my exercise, but did exercise through out (I'm 9 weeks in). I noticed that I stayed the same when I exercise, and lost when I didn't. If you have the energy, I recommend walking, yoga, and other lighter types of exercise for those first few weeks while your body is transitioning into a fat burning machine.
explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #17  

I am taking the advice on holding back from exercising for the next week or two, maybe three. It is going to be a challenge, but I think that may also be part of the reason I am so stinking hungry!!

I am also going tomato free today. Yahoo. I wish I could ask my coach to take a picture each week, but I do idealtogo.com since I travel for work and it is hard to commit to weekly WI locally. I will ask my hubby to do it!

I just finished my omelette and I am sipping on a coffee with vanilla RTD as creamer. The omelette is growing on me

Thank you all so much for all of the support!
mommyskinny is offline   Reply With Quote