Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #16  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Not to be a stickler LizRR but EAS shakes are also not on our protocol. And how does everyone know what the nutritional value would be when the skin is taken off?
Hmmm, maybe cause we dont beleive in magic?? Seriously?? Cmon now...

We do however KNOW the nutritional values of the EAS shakes...Maybe KFC will be on next months Phase 1 update...but I doubt it...
Old 06-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 134/114.6/118

Height: 5'2"

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...-without-skin/

Check out the link. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but seriously... if I were in a pinch and the option was to eat the chicken without the skin or not eat at all I would eat the chicken with the skin removed.

Things come up. Life happens. I've reached/surpassed my goal and have been maintaining. Life has happened for me. I've even eaten the skin on occasion. YIKES! I used my best judgement and things worked out just fine. And by the way, I haven't seen EAS on our protocol sheets anywhere, Longhorn. I'm simply saying if you're going to attack someone else make sure your house is clean first.

Others have left this forum because people were touting being "100% on plan" while using alternatives. I try not to judge either party. I say if it's working for you "Keep doing it."
Old 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #18  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Phase 1 is one thing, Maintenance is another. It's true - in a pinch you have to make your own judgment calls. I've been in a pickle myself where I went ahead and had a *gasp* hotdog (no bun) - I've now learned to prepare when going to kiddie birthday parties. But it's not something I would have chosen if I had control. Hence my 'attack', truly I was responding to the chain of messages as I'd never even heard of broasting before, you'd think that would be common knowledge in Texas!

Last edited by LizRR; 06-21-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #19  

VickiR - I seriously don't think you can compare an EAS shake with deep pressure cooked chicken. Not even in the same category. Just sayin.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #20  
No description available.

It appears the OP has received some useful answers.
Closed Thread