3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Tuesday 05/29/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/259982-ip-daily-chat-tuesday-05-29-12-a.html)

NOVAScents 05-29-2012 01:02 PM

I'm having a rough day and staying OP is... hard. I know my old self would have already self medicated by eating all the candy in the house. This new self is finally finishing her lunch salad and waiting it out for her afternoon snack.

Tomorrow night is my WI- I sure hope I've got some good numbers!

IPdivajen 05-29-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4350658)

Official weigh in is tomorrow, but checked the scale this morning and looks like ANOTHER week of very little loss. Getting frustrating to say the least. I still want to loose a good deal of weight yet even if everyone who I tell I want to loose another 40 pounds look at me like I'm crazy. I don't mind staying OP as I've given myself one year which isn't till September, but when working this hard, spending this amount of money and not seeing the scale move, but barely at a crawl is frustrating. Okay enough venting for me.

Have a good day everyone!

You know I feel your frustration! Can't offer much more than the notion that you're not alone in feeling the way you do and that it's totally okay to feel that way. :) And, of course, you already know that it passes - which is important! - but that doesn't make the moments you feel this way any less frustrating, real or upsetting.

My new mantra is there's always next week. And, as DH keeps reminding me, any negative is a positive.

haddy4 05-29-2012 01:13 PM

I did it..I did it...I did it..I made it the whole weekend with out cheating...it was so hard but i was determined and won ha ha ..starting on friday i was responsible for feeding about 20 people for all meals and snack up until monday night..I baked tons of stuff and made really yummy food and did not cheat :) so as of today i have been 50 days 100% ..so proud of myself ..hope everyone had a great weekend and now a great week !

Kaypix 05-29-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haddy4 (Post 4350845)
I did it..I did it...I did it..I made it the whole weekend with out cheating...it was so hard but i was determined and won ha ha ..starting on friday i was responsible for feeding about 20 people for all meals and snack up until monday night..I baked tons of stuff and made really yummy food and did not cheat :) so as of today i have been 50 days 100% ..so proud of myself ..hope everyone had a great weekend and now a great week !

Great job!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

luvtorun 05-29-2012 01:27 PM

Is Propel Zero acceptable on Phase 1?

geoffiegirl 05-29-2012 01:32 PM

Great job for not cheating!!!!! You can be strong!

geoffiegirl 05-29-2012 01:36 PM

I think I got my ticker! Here's hoping!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-bl...dge/lb////.png

readytolive 05-29-2012 01:45 PM

Has anyone tried this Roasted Garlic Dressing? It sounds delicious & I'm planning on making it tonight.

"2 Tablespoons French shallots, chopped
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
pinch white pepper
1 egg white
6 cloves garlic, roasted in a 360 degree oven until softened and lightly browned (about 20 minutes)
1 cup olive oil

In a blender, blend all ingredients except oil. While blender is running, add oil in a thin stream until emulsified. Serve roasted garlic vinaigrette immediately."

SoSo 05-29-2012 01:56 PM

Hi everyone, I will be going WI in a lil bit,I always get nervous for some reason, wish me luck and I will let yall know.

Ravenswood2012 05-29-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sofiawatts (Post 4350909)
Hi everyone, I will be going WI in a lil bit,I always get nervous for some reason, wish me luck and I will let yall know.

Good Luck!!! :) Mine is Thursday evening.

patns 05-29-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by explore (Post 4350763)
Just got back from my weigh in and I lost 2 pounds. Yay- I'm excited. I'm losing slowly, but steadily. 5 pounds in 3 weeks, and that is thrilling for me. I'm learning so much from this diet, and I feel like I'm eating more than ever before. I was one of those didn't eat all day to maintain my weight persons. Anyway, my coach confirmed that crepes are not considered restricted anymore, but the cereal is restricted.

This is confusing. The crepes are listed at 13 carbs, the cereal has 7 carbs. Is it possible the coach has mixed up the oatmeal and the cereal? Have they changed how they make the crepes?

Pat

Ravenswood2012 05-29-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOVAScents (Post 4350830)
I'm having a rough day and staying OP is... hard. I know my old self would have already self medicated by eating all the candy in the house. This new self is finally finishing her lunch salad and waiting it out for her afternoon snack.

Tomorrow night is my WI- I sure hope I've got some good numbers!

Good Luck @ your WI!!!

Ravenswood2012 05-29-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haddy4 (Post 4350845)

Congrats!!! Great Job :)

robin532 05-29-2012 02:05 PM

Hi - I just found this group and I hope it's ok that I join. I'm on Day 12 of IP. My first weigh in was great -6 3/4 lbs. However, Sunday we had a big family cookout and I went off program bad! I am now back on program. Learned a big lesson and will try not to do that again. I am excited for all the tips and recipes on this site! Robin

patns 05-29-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star2nite (Post 4350771)
Good morning everyone :)

Does anyone have any ideas what to do when your weight loss is lower some weeks, do you do anything different the next week to shake things up for a bigger loss? My fiance only had a 1lb weight loss and any time it's below the average for men he gets upset and assumes he's done something wrong. I know he hasn't overeaten, if anything he doesn't eat all of his meals as he is way too busy during the day.

That is likely the issue. The program has to be followed exactly. If you skip things the body goes into stavation mode and the weight loss stops.

Pat