3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Tuesday 05/29/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/259982-ip-daily-chat-tuesday-05-29-12-a.html)

rissimo 05-29-2012 06:48 AM

IP Daily Chat Tuesday 05/29/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Cadu 05-29-2012 07:00 AM

Good Morning Everybody

Yesterday was a wonderful day spent with family. Today should be nice and calm and quiet.

I hope everyone has a great day.

rissimo 05-29-2012 07:02 AM

Good Morning IPeeps:

Well, it is a beautiful day here in East Tennessee. I really love these sunny days!! Well it was weigh in # 27 this morning and I have lost another pound. I was actually down to 156 Friday before we went out of town to my brother in laws wedding, but I got way way off schedule I gained 2 back. Friday I ate breakfast at 9:00 and then didn't get anything again until after 5:00. Then Saturday morning I had my breakfast at the usual time and the rest from there was off schedule the rest of the time. But that's okay, I'm back in the swing of things and will get to exercising again.

Yesterday I was missing working in on the Wii so bad so I got dressed and went to the track before we had to leave. I did 6 laps, great NSV though, I was able to run 3 of those laps with no problem. I walked one then ran one etc...

Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!!! Will check back in in a bit.

theteacherspet 05-29-2012 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone! Just have to say how grateful I am to everyone here and all the support we get. I posted last night with a question about eating a 2nd restricted packet - so scared that I'd screwed up 9 beautiful weeks on program. I woke this morning and ran to the computer and had the answers I needed to my fears. I cannot tell you what it means to have this forum to turn to for motivation and support!!

usmcvet 05-29-2012 07:52 AM

Hello everyone. Just checking in. I have today off because I will be working Saturday. So I am going to fire up the trimmer and trim the grass, I mowed yesterday. We had some pretty heavy rain and T storms this morning but it looks like it might be over for now.

dizzyjean 05-29-2012 08:01 AM

Morning all,
Back from the beach, back to work, back to regular schedule today.
I peaked at my home scale...dare I believe it? No real weigh in till this coming Saturday.
Happy IP day all!

Kaypix 05-29-2012 08:08 AM

Morning all. Posting from my phone this morning. Thrilled to say although I gained a pound this AM that I see a trend in my daily gains and losses finally. So now I can really say that gaining here and there ain't no big thing as long as I stay OP and know I'm staying OP. The bosses are all gone from work this week until Friday so I will have to keep myself entertained...looks like I'll be lurking on the forums :)

shathom 05-29-2012 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday. Mine was nice and quiet. My wish is that everyone can stay OP this week. Good luck at WI.

Smooches!

mtnsun4 05-29-2012 08:25 AM

Good morning all! Up early this morning to take my daughter to swim lessons.....summer is here! Her camp starts tomorrow. It is going to be a busy next couple weeks getting ready for my cruise. Thanks again for everyone's support!:)

auroragrl 05-29-2012 08:48 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone - back to work today - think I need to schedule a little vacation for myself.

It is sunny but CHILLY here - and last night at the softball games was cold! Had to have a blanket, hooded sweatshirt and jacket. Madison, my youngest, told me after the game that when she got done batting, her teeth were chattering. I said, "Were you scared, because that girl could really pitch." It's fast pitch, and this girl for being in a 12U league was phenomenal, and I would have been scared. Madison, said back, "No - just cold." You had to be there to see her expression - like it hadn't even entered her mind to be scared of the pitches. It made me giggle. Just a mom moment.

Go to WI tomorrow - am excited because it's been a week and 1/2. I'm not expecting a big loss, but like the confidence I gain from seeing my coach and WI.

I hope everyone has wonderful day/week. Remember to look for the sunshine in each day.

ChubbyCherub 05-29-2012 09:03 AM

Morning y'all! Quick question. Are the strawberry wafers limited to twice a week? a friend of mine said her coach said she could only have them twice a week... :?:

Karen71 05-29-2012 09:13 AM

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Wish I could say I stayed OP...BUT...I had Lobster pie on Saturday and then that night had a bite of banana bread. So mad at myself but was strictly OP Sunday and yesterday...weighed myself this morning and still down 2 lbs. I am sure it would be more if I did not cheat on Saturday but I am still down.

I also find that I have a hard time eating. I enjoy the foods but I think my stomach shrunk as I am full during lunch and dinner. I think I will get mostly bars and drinks as soups and omelets are too filling I have to force myself to finish and then i feel so bloated and grouse.

Hope everyone has a Great OP day! I KNOW I WILL!!!!!

Zipliner 05-29-2012 09:19 AM

I'm hanging w my kids at home today. My 5 YO daughter just asked me for a bite of my IP peanut butter bar and liked it so much she wanted one for herself! Guess I will have to share!

cass2ander 05-29-2012 09:45 AM

Good morning everyone! Was off plan a little this weekend ans stayed the same at my weigh in. I learned that any kind of sugar gives me a headache within 5 mins of eating.... I was so sick. Head rush, dizzy.... Does this mean I'm diaebetic? So back in control this week! Bought a new swimsuit and I felt good.... 10 more pounds and I will really feel good!

Have a great day!

Cadu 05-29-2012 10:03 AM

DizzyJean & Kaypix.. I love your pics. It is nice to "see" you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub (Post 4350492)
Morning y'all! Quick question. Are the strawberry wafers limited to twice a week? a friend of mine said her coach said she could only have them twice a week... :?:

I have not heard that they were retricted to 2 times per week. I thought they were a regular restricted. i do not get them because they are just TO GOOD. They are dangerous to have in the house. :D