Old 05-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 338/314/250

Height: 6ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
It's really common to have a "lull" in Weightloss the 3-5th week... Your body is catching up... And I am sure someone has said this in this tread, I just skimmed to the bottom... But Hang in there... I think that we just get soooo excited about the 1st couple weeks and how much is coming off you get disappointed when a small loss comes your way... I have had many weeks with little to no loss... Including last week. I lost NOTHING...

Keep your chin up Buttercup!!
JellyMae -

Thats what I was thinking...that my body was catching up. ( lost 9.5 W1, 6.5 W2, and 1lb W3) I was actually ok with the 1 lb last week since I still lost 3 inches and I could tell via the way I was walking and the way my legs/hips moved I was still losing inches. However, my coach made it kind of sound like there may be a problem...I think she was just overly concerned since I imagine she gets lots of people coming in who dont follow 100% and then she has to dig around till she gets them to admit that they are sneaking something in that is not allowed. It looks like I may only lose just a few lbs this week as well but we shall see.

I am following 100% and I know this is a HUGE adjustment for my body on a cellular level given what I was eating on a daily basis 4 weeks ago. lol So I can give it a week or 2 to catch up.

Will all the years of crap I threw at it, I owe it that at least.
JP
txman2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
I agree with what meadow wheeler has said. If you can't find the yogi tea she mentioned you can also look for 'smooth move' tea.
I drink Smooth Move tea every night, and in fact I'm drinking a cup right now before bed. Works better than anything else I have tried.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 251/223/200

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I drink Smooth Move tea every night, and in fact I'm drinking a cup right now before bed. Works better than anything else I have tried.

- Where do you buy this tea - from your coach, grocery store or vitamin store?
I have been using Miralax but it so expensive. What's the price of the tea like?
smile2laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #19  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 216/196/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
It's really common to have a "lull" in Weightloss the 3-5th week... Your body is catching up... And I am sure someone has said this in this tread, I just skimmed to the bottom... But Hang in there... I think that we just get soooo excited about the 1st couple weeks and how much is coming off you get disappointed when a small loss comes your way... I have had many weeks with little to no loss... Including last week. I lost NOTHING...

Keep your chin up Buttercup!!
This has been happening to me too which is extremely frustrating as heck. I'm 100% alternative, so I weigh at home, do everything at home. I'm not too concerned about scale obsessing but tape measure is a different story and I decided for my own sanity that I'm only going to measure about once every 3-4 WIs. I did a peek a few days ago that seemed to suggest zero loss on my waist but half an inch each on lower belly and hips which would explain why most of my current fat pants are hanging slightly looser.

What I'm finding is I stay at a number for 5 days, then seem to drop a couple pounds the next couple days, then I stay at a new number for another 5 days. What that meant last week was still a loss of 3.5lb, this week it's more like 1.5lb so I'm freaking out as 1.5lb or less a week is simply NOT going to cut muster for losing another 65 or so lbs to my personal finish line!!!! Am extremely tempted myself to start taking a laxative pill left over from my last hospital birth maybe twice a week to give me a "push" as I seem to only really "go" if I have a stress day and binge too much on SF chocolates. I just don't want my body to become dependent on artificial laxatives.

Last edited by ferrousgal; 05-28-2012 at 02:17 PM.
ferrousgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 226/226/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

YES--I had WEEKS of a plateau, but then just like that, weight started coming off again. Stick with it! You can do it!
lila26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 338/314/250

Height: 6ft

Stefany1769 -

Thanks...I went ahead and found Smooth Move Tea at a local Sprouts and that "seems to do the trick" lol

Thanks again to you and Wheeler!
JP
txman2012 is offline   Reply With Quote