Old 05-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #31  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just saw your ticker. +130 lost is so freaking Awesome! And totally inspiring.
Jelly and I have had a bond from day one of when she started. She is like a daughter that I don't have, I think we exchanged numbers the first day or so after she started. She has done an amazing job even with all of her struggles and 2am texts...lol....but I would answer her no matter what time because I knew she needed me.

I don't think my son is going to get on the program. I cooked red beans and rice last night for my 2 boys. 2 cups of rice and 1/2 of red beans, lets just say he said "mom that is all the rice you cooked?" I said "yea that is 2 cups Brandon, that is plenty for the 2 of you" he said "MOM, fat boy is hungry and needs more rice." I told him...."fat boy will starve then"...haha....needless to say he didn't eat no more.....lol
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #32  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
I just saw your ticker. +130 lost is so freaking Awesome! And totally inspiring.
Thanks... I wouldnt have been here if it wasn't for Wuv... its definely been a journey... its been slow going lately! but something is better than nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
LOL Jelly... You may disract him tooo much, you are looking so gorgeous.
I'll bee a good influence... he's still a baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Jelly and I have had a bond from day one of when she started. She is like a daughter that I don't have, I think we exchanged numbers the first day or so after she started. She has done an amazing job even with all of her struggles and 2am texts...lol....but I would answer her no matter what time because I knew she needed me.

I don't think my son is going to get on the program. I cooked red beans and rice last night for my 2 boys. 2 cups of rice and 1/2 of red beans, lets just say he said "mom that is all the rice you cooked?" I said "yea that is 2 cups Brandon, that is plenty for the 2 of you" he said "MOM, fat boy is hungry and needs more rice." I told him...."fat boy will starve then"...haha....needless to say he didn't eat no more.....lol

MUHAHAHA.... I even chucled out loud at this one...
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #33  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:

As you know it is hard to cut the carbs. I poured my 4 year old a bowl of Cheerios last week and looked at it for a long moment. I really wanted to eat a bowl or two. Funny I poured her a bowl of a fruity pebbles yesterday and did not want any. Cheerios was a comfort food for me as a little guy. It is probably one of the first foods I could get for myself.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #34  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Thanks... I wouldnt have been here if it wasn't for Wuv... its definely been a journey... its been slow going lately! but something is better than nothing!

BOTH of you are "IP Rock Stars" your WL is Absolutely Amazing.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #35  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
As you know it is hard to cut the carbs. I poured my 4 year old a bowl of Cheerios last week and looked at it for a long moment. I really wanted to eat a bowl or two. Funny I poured her a bowl of a fruity pebbles yesterday and did not want any. Cheerios was a comfort food for me as a little guy. It is probably one of the first foods I could get for myself.
I am guilty of sniffing foods that i can not have... ill open it just to smell it, Then feed it to everyone else... Then it often makes me feel better when i see others eat CRAP!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I figured you would and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I am glad that we have found each other because we have become LONG lifetime friends....well You will out live me but hey I'll be there til the end which is a LONG LONG time from now....hahaha

Quote:
Cheerios and cornflakes those are my 2 most favorite cereals, I can understand how you felt.

Jelly, when I go somewhere with the boys to eat, I always tell them let me see it....smell it then give it back....lol....they are like mom you are weird....hahaha
Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #37  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:

Jelly, when I go somewhere with the boys to eat, I always tell them let me see it....smell it then give it back....lol....they are like mom you are weird....hahaha
HA I do the same thing I sniff the kids foods that I cant have... they just roll their eyes.

Last edited by Cadu; 05-22-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Cadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #38  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Haha it Life cereal for me...been eating it since a kid too. It hasnt been too hard to live without and of course I know I will get to have some one day again, but for now, cucumbers lol

Vet...awesome work buddy! Just now realized what you have lost, and saw the pics you posted. Keep up the fantastic work. I love seeing and hearing about the success stories. Keeps my motivated...
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #39  

OMG!!...CADU....LOOK at YOU.....WOW......LOVE LOVE LOVE the cut!!!....you look amazing!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #40  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
OMG!!...CADU....LOOK at YOU.....WOW......LOVE LOVE LOVE the cut!!!....you look amazing!
awwwwwwwwwww thanks wuv
Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

My son had his first "WI" today and lost 7.8 lbs this week! He was very happy, spent most of the week marveling at how he wasn't hungry and he had to keep eating. He hasn't needed or wanted the 4 th packet, but we're workin on getting it in this week.
Pamelama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #42  
Restart IP 12/26/14

YES! Good for him. that is such great news.

I am making my son use the 4th packet.. The hardest part is getting him to eat all 4 cups of veggies. But I must admit he is really working with me and not giving me much resistence.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #43  

PSSSSSSSS......I'm going to say this softly.....Brandon said he wants to start the program TOMORROW!!!!.....WOOHOOO!!!!!!.....he said but I have to cheat mom...I said H*LL NO....he said but mom you don't understand I need alcohol...lol....he will be fine...i hope!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #44  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
PSSSSSSSS......I'm going to say this softly.....Brandon said he wants to start the program TOMORROW!!!!.....WOOHOOO!!!!!!.....he said but I have to cheat mom...I said H*LL NO....he said but mom you don't understand I need alcohol...lol....he will be fine...i hope!
YAAAAAAAY Good for him. He can have alcohol later. Once he sees the progress and how easy it is he is going to want to stick to it.

Last edited by Cadu; 05-23-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 190/176.8/160

Height: 5'9

WOW you ladies are ALL amazing!!!!!!! i love reading your posts!!!!

Sheila
Spercy55 is offline   Reply With Quote