Old 08-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/173/160-ish

Height: 5'7"

Default What's the deal with Spinach?

Please take this post with a grain of salt, I'm still a newbie to all of this.

What's the deal with Spinach?

Seems everyone keeps talking about putting it into Shakes, etc and I'm wondering WHY?

Being ONLY on Day 3, I'm just trying to figure out how to eat and make/find recipes, but I'm not having a problem getting my 4 cups of veggies in, just wondering what the Spinach is for.

Also, is Spinach not considered an 'unlimited lettuce?'

Thanks!
Humber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #2  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome!

Spinach is NOT included as an "unlimited" lettuce - it counts as a veggie and must be measured and counted in your 4 cups per day.

Some folks have a tough time getting in all their veggies, or find that they are hungriest at a certain time of the day - the spinach shake has become a great way to handle both of those issues - it's very filling AND it takes care of some of your veggie intake. One of the many amazing ways people have found to make this diet really work for them!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote