Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funsun11 View Post
I just wanted to apologize about posting. I am a newbie and still learning to ropes on this website. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. I appreciate your guidance.
Sorry for posting in the wrong area????? You can post here, we are all family!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #212  

Default Too Many NEW threads post

Well I'm actually coming out of "lurking" mode to post and the thread I wanted to post on has already been locked. ARGGGGG! So I guess I'm forced to post on this thread. I for one RARELY if ever read the Daily thread. I do read most of the other threads and I especially enjoy reading the shorter threads about a specific topic. To me it is much too complicated to find what I'm looking for in the Daily threads, which are then locked and you can't reply to something when you want to. Guess I'm in the minority. Ok, back to lurking mode.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #213  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider04 View Post
No WI for me today, heading to the dentist for an emergency root canal. Woke up to a lovely abcess in my mouth this morning. Not good with my recent knee replacement! Off I go.
Congrats on all the great losses this week, you guys are so inspiring!
Ugh! I hope it went well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Actually, I have not gotten to imbibe in the almond milk! Someday I will, but I got it for the guys after I was already on IP.

Just got in from a busy day! Soleil and I did therapy dog work at kindergarten asssessment day. Then we did reading at the middle school. Then I made a quick trip through the GW for more size 8s! Tried a cute 10 jean skirt and it fell off. Crazy this IP diet. I am many pounds from goal but the body changes are remarkable!

Then,, I bought pepper, squash and tomato pants. My fellow IP friend and I are doing a garden ths year!

We have a squash casserole in oven. Coals readying for a tenderloin steak filet. There is good eatin ' at meal time! I am about to hit the salad. Then catch up on my chat reading!
Awesome on the NSV today! I used to drink almond milk regularly but now only add it to my coffee in the morning as my coach said that amount is ok.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #214  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
I think reading highly supportive books all the time are helpful - at least for me. So I read Dr Tran's book (IP founder) and free download is in the opening message of the daily thread. Recommend reading it - and re-reading it.
Good idea.. I will do that
thanks Chloe!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #215  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyG View Post
Well I'm actually coming out of "lurking" mode to post and the thread I wanted to post on has already been locked. ARGGGGG! So I guess I'm forced to post on this thread. I for one RARELY if ever read the Daily thread. I do read most of the other threads and I especially enjoy reading the shorter threads about a specific topic. To me it is much too complicated to find what I'm looking for in the Daily threads, which are then locked and you can't reply to something when you want to. Guess I'm in the minority. Ok, back to lurking mode.
Sorry the moderator locked that thread. Its just that over the last several days threads are being started with the same topic, I was just trying to get everyone to post about "cheating" for example in ONE thread not start 3 different one...that is all...dont go back to lurking
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #216  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Default spinach salad

In lieu of my salads today I had fresh baby spinach leaves with WF raspberry dressing. (I had seconds at lunch!) Thumbs up on WF raspberry dressing.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 198/172/150

Height: 5'8"

Woohoo!! I had a weigh in today and I lost 4 lbs!!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #218  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach2lose View Post
Woohoo!! I had a weigh in today and I lost 4 lbs!!
Nice going!! Just think where you'll be when summer starts!
Closed Thread