Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 172.2/153/140

Height: 5'4''

Almost a new day...but I wanted to share a great dinner that I had tonight I think I read about this somewhere in this forum, but I don't remember where so I can't credit the original person who came up with this...but here goes:
Seafood Scampi:
Julienne 2 C zucchini and saute in 2 tsp EVOO and a heaping tsp of minced garlic (I buy the kind in a jar)
Cook until soft, then add 8 oz seafood- I used the Trader Joes frozen seafood blend (shrimp, scallops and calimari)
Cook until seafood is opaque and calimari is firm (about 5 minutes)
Drain and top with lemon juice/sea salt
It was delicious!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 PM   #152  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
Almost a new day...but I wanted to share a great dinner that I had tonight I think I read about this somewhere in this forum, but I don't remember where so I can't credit the original person who came up with this...but here goes:
Seafood Scampi:
Julienne 2 C zucchini and saute in 2 tsp EVOO and a heaping tsp of minced garlic (I buy the kind in a jar)
Cook until soft, then add 8 oz seafood- I used the Trader Joes frozen seafood blend (shrimp, scallops and calimari)
Cook until seafood is opaque and calimari is firm (about 5 minutes)
Drain and top with lemon juice/sea salt
It was delicious!!!
I am going to buy that seafood mix, sounds good. Love the garlic in the jar, it's so easy to add it to everything!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 168/ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
So,

I had the best birthday EVER (today)....I gave myself IP as a present last year (after my birthday) - I started 19 April...and today I had my 52nd weigh in...and I hit it!!...
Congrats, what a fabulous brthday gift to yourself and an amazing year accomplishment! That shows true strength, perserverance, and dedication!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
Almost a new day...but I wanted to share a great dinner that I had tonight ...
Sooooooo going to Trader Joe's to get that mix tomorrow! Big thanks...
Old 04-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #154  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Whew...2 days of chat read...officially caught up! Still feeling blah and bloated, but am keeping up and 100% OP! Been crazy at work and a little stressed, but taking Friday off with my baby boy and crazy work is done! Enjoy your night IPeeps, too many great updates for me to say individually, but congratulations on all the losses and shout out to making goal!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
I'm sorry your coach sucks!!!! I have never heard of not eating broccoli and cauliflower together....maybe I am missing something, but that is what I eat most of the time and seem fine???? I have heard other people haven't had the energy and good feelings like most people feel.....that is hard to deal with I am sure. Don't get me wrong I definately get some huge bad moods going on and I am positive it is diet related......I sometimes feel crappy too.....but luckily it isn't as often. Is it this site a couple times a day. I find it helps for sure.....as far as your coach.....I just don't talk to mine much about stuff. She ask how I am doing I tell her good, food is fine....I dont show her a journal and I up my food and go. I really only go to get the food, I look for my support here and I go by my own weigh in on Thursday mornings because I can't usually get to the clinic until late afternoon....after I have drank a crap load of water and eaten all day.....the number sucks! One thing I was told, you could try is eating fish every day for a week and it "can" show good weight loss. Keep going...... We are all here for you...it will work out!
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Closed Thread