Old 04-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5'3"

Is that (not sleeping, etc) ketosis or hormones as well? When we lose weight the estrogen is being released from fat (where it's stored) into the body. That's why first days on a diet are very emotional as well. At least they were for me))))
zoyaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #17  

Height: 5'2

It is definitely fun to see the colour change... but I was 100% on plan, and the one restricted item threw me off.. so I was able to discover that by my more stick check.. Yeah, it is wasteful of me in the afternoon, evening, but I am always monitoring, I enjoy it! lol
CanadiAngie75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #18  
Full of awesome

S/C/G: 259/177/150

Height: 5' 5"

I, too, love using the Ketostix even though I know I don't need them.

I knew I was in ketosis on day 3 when I noticed the funny taste in my mouth and I got a weird burst of energy after feeling lethargic for the two days previous.
Shepard N7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #19  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

So, when you go out becuase of a restricted item, are you back in the next day or does it take longer?
Lynnie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I never checked, just followed the plan 100%. The only sign i got was that i was thirsty, REALLY thirsty, allll the time (i easily could drink more then my already 4 liters + herbal teas). Other than that, i still sleep and i'm still hungry, lol.
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #21  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
So, when you go out becuase of a restricted item, are you back in the next day or does it take longer?
It took me to the next day to get back in. So if I had a bar on monday eve for snack, it was Wednesday morning that I would be back in. My IP coach can't make sense of it, said she hadn't heard of it, but I seem to keep to a ritual when eating, same things over and over, until I am sick of it, then I move on.

( I did IP in the month of Feb, but went away for near a month, so restarted, so it was happening then. Just in case you are looking at me being in day 3 and thinking.. what is she talking about, she is only arriving at ketosis now! lol)
CanadiAngie75 is offline   Reply With Quote