Old 03-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDHockeyFan View Post
You truly are an inspiration for SO MANY on this site...and I know that I've shared it with others and they will share too. You are wonderful and your words carry so much truth.

Thank you for being the wonderful woman that you are!
I second that! Wuv, you are so generous and caring, it really shows, and we appreciate it. No sugar coating is exactly what we need. We've probably done it to ourselves for years and if we don't face the truths in who we are and what motivates us or the choices we make, then how will we ever obtain and maintain our health?
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #32  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I second that! Wuv, you are so generous and caring, it really shows, and we appreciate it. No sugar coating is exactly what we need. We've probably done it to ourselves for years and if we don't face the truths in who we are and what motivates us or the choices we make, then how will we ever obtain and maintain our health?
Over the years we have made EXCUSES after EXCUSES why we could NOT lose the weight. That is because we did not have the knowledge that we have NOW!...the knowledge we have now IS A POWERFUL tool that we will ALWAYS have....no one or anything can take that away from us. WE just have to stay TRUE to OURSELVES and don't make excuses because NOW WE HAVE NONE!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Over the years we have made EXCUSES after EXCUSES why we could NOT lose the weight. That is because we did not have the knowledge that we have NOW!...the knowledge we have now IS A POWERFUL tool that we will ALWAYS have....no one or anything can take that away from us. WE just have to stay TRUE to OURSELVES and don't make excuses because NOW WE HAVE NONE!
It's so true, wuv. If I wouldn't have followed the site when I first started IP I don't know if I would have made it this far. I've expected low losses and maybe even gains sometimes because from viewing everyone else's experiences I knew it was bound to happen. When it finally did happen it was no big deal! Wuv is always so positive it's hard for me to be down about this diet!
CassiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thank you!!.....there is no sugar coating with me, its the truth no matter what...Some may say I give too much tough love but sometimes that is what is called for, when I give it I give it from the heart and no other way. Its because I care about each and everyone here no matter how far away you are.....Each and everyone of you have become part of an extended family.....going through this journey with everyone makes it easier for each of us because we are all so different and can shared and understand what we are all going through and can help others along the way.......Being obese was a way of life for me because I knew no other way, Now I know there is another way and this is the way I will choose to be. I never learned what I have learned on other diets, this one has taught me SOOOOOO much, That is why I believe in it so much!
You're so right about whether you have a little or a lot to lose Wuv. Even though I had les to lose, my arteries even at my highest weight (162)were starting to build up plaque. But guess what ...I just had a physical and my Dr.told me theres no trace of plaque anywhere!!!! So along with weight loss small or large, comes the gift of health. I would not have acheived that without all of you and IP! Oh....and no bad around my organs either! Its all gone.
Thanks everyone
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymae View Post
You're so right about whether you have a little or a lot to lose Wuv. Even though I had les to lose, my arteries even at my highest weight (162)were starting to build up plaque. But guess what ...I just had a physical and my Dr.told me theres no trace of plaque anywhere!!!! So along with weight loss small or large, comes the gift of health. I would not have acheived that without all of you and IP! Oh....and no bad around my organs either! Its all gone.
Thanks everyone
I meant to say no bad fat around my organs. All gone For peri and menopausal women it is paramount to heart health.
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #36  

Take a look at everyone's signature...Youl'll see almost everyone has a small, zero or + around the same timeframe. I find that when I have little to no loss, I lose more inches.
mamacitaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote