Old 03-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Help, I can't remember!

Last year when I first started this journey, after my fourth week of strict phase 1 protocol, I was allowed restricted, HALLELUJAH!! I'm approaching that fourth week and I can't remember the protocol for restricted 100%. I do believe that my couch told me that I was to add the restricted to my daily packets, totaling four IP packets a day, 3 unrestricted and 1 restricted.. Can anyone offer any insight on what your coaches advise?
I'll be going back to my coach soon, for a few staples I love and can't seem to find a good replacement for and the supplements, but I still have a week or so..

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by whisperingshouts; 03-05-2012 at 01:01 AM.
whisperingshouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #2  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

You still have 3 packets a day, 1 restricted 2 unrestricted. However, if you are doing some intense exercising you can add another unrestricted packet to total 4 for that day. I've had restricted packets since day one. There are a lot of really great ones and they help me get through this diet for sure
tenniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

I was told by my coach when I started that nothing was restricted. Just another example of how there is no consistency from coach to coach.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I was told by my coach when I started that nothing was restricted. Just another example of how there is no consistency from coach to coach.
YIKES!!!!!.....that is crazy....there are quiet a few packets that are restricted do you know them now? You may however not gotten any in your started kit if she doesn't allow them that might be why she said none were restricted. If you don't know the restricted ones, let me know and i'll list them for you
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
YIKES!!!!!.....that is crazy....there are quiet a few packets that are restricted do you know them now? You may however not gotten any in your started kit if she doesn't allow them that might be why she said none were restricted. If you don't know the restricted ones, let me know and i'll list them for you
Hi Wuv, I do know now which are restricted, thanks for asking. As far as a start up pack goes, I never got one. I was weighed and measured and told to pick out food. They didn't even review my health profile with me. I got all the phase sheets from this site -- they didn't even send the phase one sheet with me, I had to call their office and have it faxed to me. I could go on and on about the poor service I received there but I won't. I am happy to have found the program and happier to have found 3FC to help me through.
It was only after I found 3FC that I asked about restricted items. Needless to say, I am no longer with that coach. I was able to buy a large supply of product and am going it "on my own" with the help of all the great folks, like you, here on 3FC.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #6  

Quote:
Hi Wuv, I do know now which are restricted, thanks for asking. As far as a start up pack goes, I never got one. I was weighed and measured and told to pick out food. They didn't even review my health profile with me. I got all the phase sheets from this site -- they didn't even send the phase one sheet with me, I had to call their office and have it faxed to me. I could go on and on about the poor service I received there but I won't. I am happy to have found the program and happier to have found 3FC to help me through.
It was only after I found 3FC that I asked about restricted items. Needless to say, I am no longer with that coach. I was able to buy a large supply of product and am going it "on my own" with the help of all the great folks, like you, here on 3FC.
AHHHHH.....ok, well if you ever have questions just ask..I know you have been on it since October so you know it pretty well now
Old 03-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
AHHHHH.....ok, well if you ever have questions just ask..I know you have been on it since October so you know it pretty well now
Thanks very much, I will certainly ask. And by the way, I like the new hairstyle.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #8  

Quote:
Thanks very much, I will certainly ask. And by the way, I like the new hairstyle.
thank you, I feel "sassy" with it....lol....its amazing what a hairstyle can do for you
Old 03-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #9  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Encourage you to contact the Ideal Protein company on their website and report your experience with that clinic. Or if you want you can PM me all the clinic info and your experience which I will forward to my regional IP rep. Please don't let them continue to represent IP this way! Ideal Protein is a wonderful program and needs to be held to the high standard that Dr. Tran has set.
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
Encourage you to contact the Ideal Protein company on their website and report your experience with that clinic. Or if you want you can PM me all the clinic info and your experience which I will forward to my regional IP rep. Please don't let them continue to represent IP this way! Ideal Protein is a wonderful program and needs to be held to the high standard that Dr. Tran has set.
Rest assured, I have contacted IP through their website and shared my experience with the clinic. You are so right about IP being a wonderful program that needs proper representation. Thank you for your kind offer to share with your regional IP rep, I know some people don't like to put their own name out with a complaint but I believe if I felt strongly enough to walk away from the clinich and continue the program on my own I shoule be strong enough to hopefully help others from having the same experience.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I think it is funny how it does change from clinic to clinic. When I started last year, we weren't allowed any restricted in Phase I. That clinic stopped doing IP. I started a new one yesterday and I get the options of restricted items after 2 weeks. That made me happy!
becca1978 is offline   Reply With Quote