Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Thursday 03/01/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Last edited by rissimo; 03-01-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Thank you Rissi, I tried to start this for today and lost the links. I did close the thread but is there a way to delete?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Thank you Rissi, I tried to start this for today and lost the links. I did close the thread but is there a way to delete?

You are welcome!! No, we can't delete, the Mod's have to do that.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #4  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Good Morning all!
I hope everyone has a stupendous day! Beautiful morning in Virginia, supposed to be almost 80 here today. Weird wacky weather in Va. as it is supposed to snow Sunday night, can't wait for spring!
WI is Saturday and looking forward to it. My diet buddy is down in the 200's as of this am, so happy for her.
Good luck on all of your WI's today!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #5  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Good morning everyone! WI#3 yesterday and was down another 3.6 for a total of 16.2 in just 3 weeks!! I am really loving the quick loss!!!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!

Last edited by Kellym1021; 03-01-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #6  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Happy March everyone

Spring is on the horizon.. yaaaaay.

I hope everyone has a great 100% OP day today.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #7  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Good morning everyone! WI#3 yesterday and was down another 3.6 for a total of 16.2 in just 3 weeks!! I am really loving the quick loss!!!

Great job Kelly! the quick loss helps to keep me motivated.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all! March is here and I can barely contain my excitement for spring. So sad for those devastated by the season's tornadoes.

I had my chocolate pancakes for breakfast. I always think they are such a treat!! Just taking a few moments before I load up the bike and take my GSD, Hogan, out for a run.

Last night I talked to a friend about IP. She is going to look into the possibilty of doing it provided health survey okay, etc. I sent her a link to this site. I find this invaluable. We don't have a local IP so it is long distance.

I can't believe how I wake up so much better now. My general fatigue and fog is lifting on IP!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #9  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Good Morning from Canada.

I am super excited about this program...the quick results have been amazing. I am not sure that I would have had the success without the fellow IPers on this forum. I just wanted to thank everyone for their input and having the courage to show their successes and failures.

Thanks
Cindy
Old 03-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone,
I had my first ever NSV today (besides resisting temptations)!
I didnt know what I wanted to wear this morning so I went deep into the back of my closet where I have been eyeing a pair of pants I used to fit in a few years ago, I think a size 8. I kept telling myself that there's no way i'd fit into them seeing the work pants I still wear from when I started arent too loose or too big. However, I dont think I realized how tight I was wearing them at my biggest. I slipped on the pair of size 8 pants and WOW! THEY FIT! I was so nervous and expected disappointment but my DH said my face lit up once I finished buttoning them without any struggle! It made my day so I had to share!

Good luck today for those of you who have WI's today.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post

WoooHooo!!! Congratulations!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Morning everyone,
I had my first ever NSV today (besides resisting temptations)!
I didnt know what I wanted to wear this morning so I went deep into the back of my closet where I have been eyeing a pair of pants I used to fit in a few years ago, I think a size 8. I kept telling myself that there's no way i'd fit into them seeing the work pants I still wear from when I started arent too loose or too big. However, I dont think I realized how tight I was wearing them at my biggest. I slipped on the pair of size 8 pants and WOW! THEY FIT! I was so nervous and expected disappointment but my DH said my face lit up once I finished buttoning them without any struggle! It made my day so I had to share!

Good luck today for those of you who have WI's today.

Congratulations!!!! Isn't that a wonderful feeling? I can't wait until I can fit into a size 8.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #13  
Ideal Protein Dieter.

S/C/G: 278/232/170

Height: 5'7

good morning~~!

Lost 5 lbs at weigh in #7 this morning!~ Finally put me at the 40 lb mark since beginning Ideal Protein!!! But Im almost at 50 lb loss since beginning the weight loss journey HOW COOL IS THAT~!~!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #14  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommarae View Post
good morning~~!

Lost 5 lbs at weigh in #7 this morning!~ Finally put me at the 40 lb mark since beginning Ideal Protein!!! But Im almost at 50 lb loss since beginning the weight loss journey HOW COOL IS THAT~!~!
That is AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 222/187/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi! New here, day 4. I just wanted to say that all of you are so encouraging! I love that I found this site.
Closed Thread