Old 02-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #16  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Welcome to the IP family....Don't freak out about the 4 day thing, you may not get anything at all, just really depends how much carbs and sugars you were eating before. I never had anything but the headache, but did the salt trick and it was gone. Salt trick...if you get light headed, dizzy or feel nausea take 1/2 tsp of the sea salt you got in your start kit, put it in the palm of your hand and lick it then drink some water. 15-20 mins you will feel better. Your body will go through detox that is what causes it or your BP will be low and sometimes your electolytes will be low as well. I would suggest upping your water to at least the min of 64 oz but would highly recommend drinking more. Take your body weigh divide it in half and that should be the amount of water you should be drinking in oz.

You can't get a ticker until you are here for 20 days and have made 20 posts.

I am putting a few links here for recipes that you can have fun with, This first one is from our Finland friend Steven who does an amazing job of sharing his cooking skills with us and providing pics......
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...x-finland.html

This next one is where people experiment on their own with packets to make them have a variety....hope you find something you enjoy...
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...n-packets.html

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 02-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

I don't think you can put the weight tracker scale on your profile until you have been on the board 20 days and have 20 posts. Then you add it to your signature line on your profile. The app to add it is on the dropdown menu bar at top of the page in Quicklinks.

For the hunger. I work very early in the morning and by 8am I'm starving. I have another pack at that time. You can have 4 or even 5 packs a day if you really need it. I have averaged losing 5 pounds a week, but I am only on my fourth week. Good luck and hang in there!
GonnaB50NFabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
Hey,

Just allergie medications when needed!!

I weight 227.4 pounds

I drink 2-3 glass's a day maybe, apperently Im to drink more on this diet...being honest they are cup glass's of water so it isn't much!!

Im just so freaked about this day 4 stuff Im gonna go through, lol...but Im just as freaked that when we did all the numbers and measurements I have a body of a 67 year old which is ok to be 67 years old...but...im 29!!!!

What I did today was I just took my meat that Im to have at dinner and I used half of it at lunch to make a stir fry with the veggies and a few of the allowed spices..I feel 100% better...so now I still have a soup, pudding, salad, veggies and half my meat to go today and its 12:07 pm...I feel like thats alot left...but 2 of them are the packs and I dont have to have them I think unlese I need to right?...like Im drinking water till dinner and I had the rest of the meat with salad and veggies am I ok till the morning?

Sorry to be so chatty here, I think Im excited and scared at the same time!!

How can I make the little goal weight tracker thing on the bottom?
Hello,
I just completed my second week and wanted to share that I had a dull headache on day 3 and 4. It wasn't bad enough to take meds but it was there lol. I also got an itchy rash on my arms and that bothered me more . I guess it was some sort of detox symptom. All of this feels like nothing when the energy kicks in though.
Good luck to you
shiipa is offline   Reply With Quote