Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I am going to my week 5 WI this morning. Oh I hope I hit the 20lb loss mark today. Will let you all know how it goes.....
Good luck today

Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #47  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Wuv I do not know you but that is a wonderful story. Enjoy the journey. I have a question for you I am going on vacation with my ideal protein packets. Will I have a hard time getting them through security? Should I put them in my suit case or carry them in my bag? I will flip if they take my packets away from me. Any suggestions. Hubby and I are leaving this Monday Thanks Nancy
Just flew out on Tuesday with protien packs and packets of walden farms dressing all in one big ziplock on my carry on and had no problem.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I am going to my week 5 WI this morning. Oh I hope I hit the 20lb loss mark today. Will let you all know how it goes.....
Sending you great loss MOJO. Our starting stats are similar, so if you do well I'll be encouraged. I'm thinking of lowering my goal to 145...
Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #49  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Went for my first WI in Phase 2 and lost 4 lbs which puts me a pound below my goal weight!! I was so excited. Now onto week 2 which hopefully gives me a buffer for when I go to Phase 3. I couldn't be happier with IP and the results I've gotten.
Just stick with it 100% and I guarantee it will work for all of you too! Have a FANTASTIC OP day everybody!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #50  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Wuv I do not know you but that is a wonderful story. Enjoy the journey. I have a question for you I am going on vacation with my ideal protein packets. Will I have a hard time getting them through security? Should I put them in my suit case or carry them in my bag? I will flip if they take my packets away from me. Any suggestions. Hubby and I are leaving this Monday Thanks Nancy
Some of the other posters answered this question for you as I have not traveled much YET....haha..you will be fine on your trip you have a lot of knowledge, just believe in yourself and you will be fine :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChill View Post
Wuv...I've never really commented on here until today. I've followed this blog since I started IP in January. After reading your post today, I couldn't help but stop and take a moment to say, Thank you. Thank you for being so open about your journey, who you are, your joys and your struggles! I admire you for that!

To the rest of the readers, I Thank You for sharing your stories, trials and tribulations as well! It's all been beneficial to my journey!

Now that I have 'buttered' you all up! I would like to ask my first question...I learned yesterday that the Blue-Cran-Granata Drink is no longer eligible as a protein but still good to have to skin elasticity. Anyone else heard this? Also, I was originally told that your snack was optional (regardless of whether it was restricted or not) and now I have heard that snack mandatory AND that a restricted is mandatory (eaten as snack). What are all of your thoughts?

I've been very successful on this program and enjoy it and just want to make sure I do all I can on this last stretch I have to go!

Thank you all. Cheers and wishing you all much happiness
You are welcome, I have opened myself and my journey to everyone so that everyone can see that EVERY DAY common people CAN do this program, its not a hoax or just "actors" hired to say stuff. As far as the snack, It has ALWAYS been mandatory, and the restricted some coaches wouldn't allow it for several weeks. I have had restricted since day one, I have it for my breakfast which is usually the apple cinnamon puffs with a cup of coffee. I did an experiment using the restricted then cutting it out for 2 weeks to see if it made a difference and there was no difference in my weight loss at all. I remember reading that the restricted are needed for "brain" food or something like that. Just stick to what you are doing, you seem to have success with it so far, don't change it if it ain't broke!

Thank you EVERYONE, Happy is not even the right word for me right now and I can't even tell you what cloud I am on right now cuz I don't think there is a number for it....lol...He is taking me to a family function on Saturday so I am kinda freaking out a little....lol....I have to look in my closet for something cute to wear and FITS!....he would be perfectly happy with me in my shorts and tshirt, he wouldn't care....lol....when he came over the other night he said now don't be go putting on all kinda makeup and stuff either...I said you know me I am not going to go get all made up, he said good cuz you don't need makeup you have a natural beauty .
Old 03-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #51  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

First & Foremost: WUV - Your story is AWESOME!!! So happy for you! What a nice thing to read "first thing" (West Coast time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolabs View Post
Wuv- what a great night!

Ok, I am having serious late day bloating and stomach gas like pains. Yesterday was absolute worst yet. So much so I was bent over in pain. I do get my veggies in bt also I have a lot of lettuce- 1/2 to 3/4 head a day for salads. I am in my 13th week and have been feeling really bloated for days but last night was unbearable. And I weighed in this am and lost nothing in last week.

Any advice? I take gas x normally during the day but it didn't help at all. Thanks!
twolabs - I am REALLY sensitive to sweeteners, and I know that too much of certain ones can make me double over with gas pain. I tried to avoid SPlenda and sucralose because they mess my system up! You might want to do a little research and try to figure out what sweeteners are in your "fav" packets. Good luck!

Happy Friday all!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 240/180/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Now that I have 'buttered' you all up! I would like to ask my first question...I learned yesterday that the Blue-Cran-Granata Drink is no longer eligible as a protein but still good to have to skin elasticity. Anyone else heard this? Also, I was originally told that your snack was optional (regardless of whether it was restricted or not) and now I have heard that snack mandatory AND that a restricted is mandatory (eaten as snack). What are all of your thoughts?
Where did you hear that? I hope it's not true. I have Blue-Cran (aka, my "skinny juice") every day for lunch. I even had it twice yesterday because I went to the gym. I have lost almost 60 pounds, so far.

Snack is mandatory. But it does NOT need to be restricted. You should have a total of 3 IP products per day (2 meals and one snack). You don't have to eat one restricted every day. I personally switch it up and have restricted one week, no restricted the next, just so my body doesn't get used to the same thing all the time. The first week I tried the SW cheese puffs I ate a pack every day and still lost 4 pounds. I didn't have any restricted lthe next week and only lost .5.

I prefer my snack before bed. Usually RTD Chocolate..yum! But on weeks when I have restricted items, I have it before dinner and no snack after dinner. It is recommended that restricted items be eaten earlier in the day.

Welcome to the chat! I have been lurking here since November and only started posting this week
Old 03-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattanmary View Post
Where did you hear that? I hope it's not true. I have Blue-Cran (aka, my "skinny juice") every day for lunch. I even had it twice yesterday because I went to the gym. I have lost almost 60 pounds, so far.

Snack is mandatory. But it does NOT need to be restricted. You should have a total of 3 IP products per day (2 meals and one snack). You don't have to eat one restricted every day. I personally switch it up and have restricted one week, no restricted the next, just so my body doesn't get used to the same thing all the time. The first week I tried the SW cheese puffs I ate a pack every day and still lost 4 pounds. I didn't have any restricted lthe next week and only lost .5.

I prefer my snack before bed. Usually RTD Chocolate..yum! But on weeks when I have restricted items, I have it before dinner and no snack after dinner. It is recommended that restricted items be eaten earlier in the day.

Welcome to the chat! I have been lurking here since November and only started posting this week
I heard that from a 'Coach' yesterday that indicated it changed around January about the Blue-Cran. She said that she went to a IP seminar and that is where she had heard the change had been made.

That is probably my only issue with IP is that it seems every coach may have something different to say or different knowledge. Yesterday after talking to this new person, I felt like I was talking to that customer service department where if you talk to 10 people you will get 10 different answers!

Sounds like I need to pick up my snack again because I had dropped it for a little while. Let's see what happens!
Old 03-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #54  

Quote:
I heard that from a 'Coach' yesterday that indicated it changed around January about the Blue-Cran. She said that she went to a IP seminar and that is where she had heard the change had been made.

That is probably my only issue with IP is that it seems every coach may have something different to say or different knowledge. Yesterday after talking to this new person, I felt like I was talking to that customer service department where if you talk to 10 people you will get 10 different answers!

Sounds like I need to pick up my snack again because I had dropped it for a little while. Let's see what happens!
If you are only have 2 IP packets a day then YES you need to pick up that third packet again. You will probably see a difference in your weighloss as well...let us know if things change for you.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #55  

Since there are still a lot of newbies around I will post something here that I responded too on my thread of "as of today I have loss 101.1lbs"...its a reply ......

ZZ, you picked a PERFECT spot to post!!....I was were you were 11 months ago. As of last Wednesday and my 11month anniversary on IP I have loss a total of 140lbs and over 90 inches. Don't think of this as a diet but a lifestyle change. I will tell you this though, you MUST change your way of thinking. Don't think, I am starving on this diet because you are not. Your body is getting the food it needs to survive. You have to think of your food now as fuel for your body, not for comfort. I started off 100lbs HEAVIER than YOU....at 388lbs and look how far I have come. It takes determination, dedication and NO EXCUSES, with that comes NO CHEATING which means, no licks, nibbles, taste, sips or JUST ONE BITES!.....there are things you will be able to add to make this journey a little easier. You can add MIO(water flavoring) to your water, you can have herbal or decaffeinated tea that counts towards your water. I would suggest drinking as much water as you can, the more water you drink the more fat you lose. Yes you will go to the restroom A LOT ...BUT I look at it like this, every time I go to the restroom I am losing fat and I want it to be GONE forever!. I drink 4-5 liters of water a day. Chew gum when you THINK you are hungry because you are NOT really hungry, distract yourself with something you like to do, read a book, crossword puzzles, sew, quilt or start a new hobby, posting and reading on here!

This is a very strict program BUT worth EVERY thing you go through, your first week you will think you can't do this. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU YES YOU CAN!! you will get a killer headache, put 1/4 tsp of sea salt in the palm of your hand, lick it then drink some water and within 15 mins is should be gone.. Your BP is low and your electrolytes are low, your body is detoxing from the carbs and sugar....I PROMISE YOU, it does get better.

I will be here for you through your journey along with many others. You will gain friends on this site who are all over the world. We all have a bond that no others have, we are all on the same journey going through the same things. Only we have the understanding what we are going through, with the strength each of us have we all help each other get through the hurdles and help each other to be successful. Welcome to the IP family!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 03-30-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!
Yay isn't it great how things work out. Enjoy every minute of it.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #57  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!
I'm bursting with happiness for you. What a wonderful story
Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #58  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

WI info.... 2.8 lbs and 4.75 Inches. I didn't quite hit 20 lbs, but I am happy anyways. I have lost a total of 19.6 lbs and 19 inches in 5 weeks. Wow!!! About an inch a pound. I find that amazing!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #59  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning IPers!
What I great board this morning, from those getting energy back and reminding me to dance/sing in the shower, to romance, WUV I am so happy for you.
Romance is been on my mind, I put it on the back burner when my triplets entered kindergarten and I decided that triplet/parenting needed to be my main focus. In 148 days they will be starting their first day of college and I should be at or close to MY pre-triplet weight/shape and ready to DATE! So, Wuv once again you will be my thinspiration on dating- I hope you will still be on the boards at that time.

Loving this diet- WI#10 and past my ST Pat's goal with a 4 pound loss. Another 4 lbs of FAT shedded from my body. And another inch off my hips!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT OP Day!
Old 03-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #60  

Quote:
WI info.... 2.8 lbs and 4.75 Inches. I didn't quite hit 20 lbs, but I am happy anyways. I have lost a total of 19.6 lbs and 19 inches in 5 weeks. Wow!!! About an inch a pound. I find that amazing!!!
Round up that 19.6 to 20lbs!!!....YOU are at your 20lbs, you are doing outstanding, keep it up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Good Morning IPers!
What I great board this morning, from those getting energy back and reminding me to dance/sing in the shower, to romance, WUV I am so happy for you.
Romance is been on my mind, I put it on the back burner when my triplets entered kindergarten and I decided that triplet/parenting needed to be my main focus. In 148 days they will be starting their first day of college and I should be at or close to MY pre-triplet weight/shape and ready to DATE! So, Wuv once again you will be my thinspiration on dating- I hope you will still be on the boards at that time.

Loving this diet- WI#10 and past my ST Pat's goal with a 4 pound loss. Another 4 lbs of FAT shedded from my body. And another inch off my hips!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT OP Day!
I WILL BE HERE!!!....I am NOT going anywhere, Once I have completed my journey, my job here will not be done!!....I will ALWAYS be around!
Closed Thread