Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmflora View Post
Way to go Wuv! I have so much respect for you, you are so supportive and genuinely sweet to everyone on this forum! Congrats!

Thank you, I know how hard it is so it is easy for me to give the support because I know I would want someone to do the same for me
Old 12-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #47  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie1980 View Post
Hello everyone!! Today was my first WI and im happy to say I'm down 6.6lbs!!! Not sure on inches cause I was too busy being excited about the lbs I lost! The lady told me the first wk is usually the wk you will lose the most weight...Is this true?? Also what are the signs of ketosis and what does it mean when youre there?
Great job! Yes, generally your biggest weight loss is the first week, a little less the 2nd week and then most people fall into a pattern after that. Don't be too surprised if the 3rd week is not a great week to loose. Your body will loose so much the first two weeks that sometimes it needs a rest before it starts going again.

I know I'm in ketosis when I get a really bad oder in my mouth and have to always have sugar free breath mints around me (the bad breath eventually goes away. Also my energy level really picks up. I would google what ketosis actually does to your body to get a really clear picture of it. But lets just say ketosis is a wonderful part of low carbing and makes it a lot easier.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #48  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos View Post
After getting your post yesterday I decided to omit the FF whip cream but the tic tacs I hadn't actually looked at until today because she (my coach)kept telling me they were okay. I think I will stick with sugar free gum and call it good. She is a very nice person but as far as a coach goes, I have learned much more from this website to say the least. Have a great rest of the week.
Golly, I just really looked at my post! Those caps are because I blocked and copied the text. I wasn't shouting at you, honestly. No matter how faithfully you follow the program, a little bit is trial an error, either as a result of advice you've been given or because you track to see what works absolutely best for you. The point is, you questioned this advice early enough that it shouldn't affect you too much. Good going!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Golly, I just really looked at my post! Those caps are because I blocked and copied the text. I wasn't shouting at you, honestly. No matter how faithfully you follow the program, a little bit is trial an error, either as a result of advice you've been given or because you track to see what works absolutely best for you. The point is, you questioned this advice early enough that it shouldn't affect you too much. Good going!
Linden ~ LOL, I didn't think you were shouting at me. Sometimes you need tough love Not offended at all. I am glad that I could listen to all of you and your good advice so I can change the problem early on. I am on a mission so it will happen. Just figuring out all the kinks along the way. Have a good one!
~Aimee
Closed Thread