Old 12-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

well I have to be honest, week 3 I'm finding is difficult, not sure what it is, but when I read your posts and experiences, I really am motivated, so keep up the good work and don't forget about us when you have reached goal.

Are you still thinking about becoming a coach? you will do VERY well as one.
Trinique125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/185/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You are welcome, when someone is having problems with the program I like to share some of what has happened to me along the way. We all questions things like what are we doing wrong or why can't I lose weight, but this programs works in many many different ways and I like to share that with people

I think now I am one of the longest people to have been on IP that still post in the daily chats everyday and I will continue doing so because I still have a ways to go. Even after I am done I will still come and post and give my 2 cents and help out, can never give too much Free information
And we love your 2 cents!!!! It helps all of us... it's better advise than most our coaches!!!
auntdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #18  

Hi Rosy,
You mentioned that you might be more constipated than you think. That was exactly what happened to me the week before Thanksgiving. My WI showed I had lost about a pound, maybe less. My coach recommended NoviLax, and that took care of it. The loss the following week was near 4 lbs. It is a little gross to think about, but it really did help.
OneGuyonIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #19  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntdee View Post
And we love your 2 cents!!!! It helps all of us... it's better advise than most our coaches!!!
Thanks
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

rubyrosered,

I just finished week 1, lost 7.4 lbs. One thing resonated with me about your post...your sinus issues. I have chronic sinus inflammation for th past several years. 2 surgeries in the lat 2.5 years and on my way to a 3rd. I have sinus polyps in the cavity over my eyes which effects my smell and taste. I'm on antibiotics and steroids for the infections and total loss of smell and taste several times a year. Too much steroid for a "young person (-I'm 48) my doctors kept warning me.

Finally one of my doctors recommended IP to me. His wife, himself and several people in his office had been on it and were believers. Besides weight loss, he was a firm believer that this program will help if not reverse inflammation in the body (sinuses)... He's seen it with other patients who've had success.

I can understand your disappointment after such a great loss the week before, but I would keep trying. It's still 4 lbs a week, right? Also, if you are inflamed from sinus issues, you probably have inflammation elsewhere in your body. That could be part of the reason you didn't see a loss the second week after so much the first.

Sorry this was so long, just wanted to give you another way to look at it.

Good luck. Pam
Pamelama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #21  
Recent Starter

S/C/G: 218.6/200.2/160

Height: 5'8"

Thank you all for your supportive comments and suggestions! It's nice to know that you're out there, willing to listen and understanding the frustration of what I'm going through and giving me a sense of perspective.

I suppose I'm just worrying to much that there's something different that I need to do, when what I really need to do is just wait... Patience has never been my strong suit.

So onward I go. Less salt, even more water, a bit of Novilax. I would say I'm not exercising but after a point I think all the Christmas shopping counts. Guess we'll see how it goes from week to week.

Patience...

Last edited by rubyrosered; 12-14-2011 at 09:29 PM.
rubyrosered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #22  
wannabe thinner

S/C/G: 167/116/115

Height: 5'

rubyrosered,
I was so slow to lose weight they thought I was cheating for a very long time. I only lost 3 lbs the 1st week. Well now 6 months later I am a new woman and higher than a kite on life! I can't tell you how worth it this is. Keep on plugging away, in spite of no/slow losses. you will be so proud and feel so good. HANG IN THERE.
Calypso is offline   Reply With Quote